Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/19/2002 4:33:36 PM EST
They just spent a half an hour patting each other on the back...I thought they were going to discuss WHY they have arrested the guy. Specifically, what do they have...the sheriff and the FBI guys have just hugged and praised each other the whole time...whats up with that? Or is it just me? I thought they were going to actually discuss the case... I'm curious, [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 4:57:48 PM EST
I seriously doubt you hear any specifics until it goes to trial. For them to release that kind of info now could possibly damage their case.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 6:43:31 AM EST
Orange County Sheriff Mike Corona is very pro-CCW oriented within the severe constraints of Calif. state-wide laws governing the issue of CCWs. He has issued more CCWs than Lee Baca & Sherman Block of L.A. County. Mike Corona is very much one of us. Unlike to his predecessor Brad Gates(no relation to former LAPD Chief Daryl Gates), who only issued CCWs to people who contributed to his re-election campaign.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 2:47:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 3:54:36 PM EST
I guess the talking heads at Fox, CNN, et.al. are smarter than most. They got it the first time around, the deputy's and Sheriff were happy because they caught the scumbag before he could do someone else's kid.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 3:59:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By Stg44: I guess the talking heads at Fox, CNN, et.al. are smarter than most. They got it the first time around, the deputy's and Sheriff were happy because they caught the scumbag before he could do someone else's kid.
View Quote
Excellent observation. Cut the fucking monster's balls off then drop him in the middle of some prison courtyard, naked. Let's see how he enjoys being someone else's meal.
Top Top