Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2002 4:46:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, I wonder how you'd register a gun you made by yourself (as in an AR built on an 80 percent casting or 0 percent raw forging) if you had put no identifying marks on it?   Leave it blank?  [:D]

I wonder if I can get a raw forging for a Winchester Model 70 so I can make a hunting rifle that's immune to registration?

Never register your guns.   Register your disapproval instead.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Just to warn you guys...

There is a side deal between the Canadian Firearms Centre and your BATF.  They are supposed to "share" any information that the Canadians come across in registering in Canada.

cmjohnson.....just to let you know.   If your gun does not have an engraved serial number the Canadian Feds will send you our your very own "sticky" label to put on your favorite toy.

Aimless.....I am trying and trying to get rid of those assholes!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top