Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 10:17:40 AM EDT
Will his team make it. It's a tough mission. Bravo did well last week. Charlie choked. Will Helvensten get to the final?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
NO, they're at full strength competeing against a team which is short handed. My money is on Delta team and the Baz man.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah its a tough mission. The key is identifying and capturing that Santos guy. That was the deciding factor for the teams last week. Frankly, I kinda like that Halvenston guy. Pretty cocky but can back it up.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they all looked like Santos...

It was funny when he hi tailed it out of there.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]
How can anyone like that Helvensten guy? I bet his momma doesn't like him.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 10:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
i have heard that helvenston is one of the guys refered to by a knickname in the Marcinko books, i havent read them so i have no idea who or what book. from what ive seen BAZ is the man but i have been somewhat dissappointed by the mission planning the teams use. and who can move with that first-gen helmet mounted crapthey are made to wear. and who the F fights without dropping their packs!!!! inital/rally point, drop packs,infil, initate contact, complete objective, break contact, rendezvous at the rally point, head count, exfil, extract, mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I actually kind of liked that Helvensten guy at first.  Thought his acting like an idiot was kind of good to psych out the enemy.  Then I missed a couple weeks (started watching again yesterday).  Now the guy is a bonafied a-hole.  Really want that black guy to slap him around a little, just to get him to learn some humility...
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:07:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Helvensten=Dennis the Menace? or is it Eddie Haskell?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#9]
It really seems like Bravo will lose the next mission leaving Delta as the team champion.  That would set up a team split pitting Helvenston and Winn against each other. Another possibility for high drama?
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i have heard that helvenston is one of the guys refered to by a knickname in the Marcinko books,
View Quote

I believe they said on the show that he was the youngest ever to graduate BUDS at 17y.o. That guy Reeves I think, his team got eliminated last week, was the oldest guy to graduate BUDS @ 34.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:00:49 AM EDT
[#11]
All I know is that guy Cade Courtly that led Charlie company was a real dipshit.  I'm glad to see him gone.

Go check out these guy's profiles at:  [url]http://www.usanetwork.com/series/combatmissions/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
the oldest guy to graduate BUDS @ 34.
View Quote

The oldest BUD/S graduate was 37.

And Scotty H has a severe attitude and immaturity problem.  He embodies nothing of being a Quiet Professional and casts the Teams in a bad light.

-SARguy
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Halvenston did all the talking and didn't back it up when his a$$ went in the water to lose the gauntlet to Spicer(?).  Then, he rags on a team member for not "putting out".  I guess he forgot he just got wet. I don't see how those guys live in the same tent with him.

I hope it comes down to Baz and Halvenston in the championchip and Baz cleans his clock.  That would be excellent.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I normally can't stand to be around guys as Helvenston.
I think many of the other guys on the show didn't represent their respective services that well, considering all their crybaby/whining attitude.
Helvenston is intense, although a bit too much at times.
The truth is, he has backed it up thus far and he makes the show more interesting.
As far as Winn is concerned, if you listened to what he said. He's basically laying low and saving himself for the end.
He should be more concerned with helping his team win the finals .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top