Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 8:19:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
If I ever witness something like that I'll be going to jail for assault and battery. Fucking hippies.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont be sorry, stuff like this bears repeating IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#3]
A hippy who abhors violence yet perpetuates it.  Cowardly hypocrite needs to be crucified.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#4]
What kinda of hippy goes to a Toby Keith concert? I am suprised no one grabbed him off and beat the crap out of him!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What kinda of hippy goes to a Toby Keith concert? I am suprised no one grabbed him off and beat the crap out of him!!!

If this is the same incident I read about last week, I'm not so sure the hippies were in the concert, as the incident took place in the parking lot. Perhaps they figured there would be some actual patriotic people inside and thought that would be a good area to pick out people they didn't like?

Either way, it disappoints me that someone didn't cream those pukes on the spot. But most of the people probably had no idea what the motive was and just thought it was someone settling a score or something.

Fucking punks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top