Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2015 5:14:47 PM EDT
Discuss. Pro, Cons, Likes Dislikes. Keep the colt hate to a minimum if you could be so kind, gents
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't you begin?  Are you looking to buy or something?

ETA:  I don't like 203 cuts in barrels unless you actually have a grenade launcher to put on it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETA:  I don't like 203 cuts in barrels unless you actually have a grenade launcher to put on it.
View Quote

203 cuts, ha! Yeah, most people as in 99.9% of people who own a 6920 will never use the cut out.

But when I worked in a gun store, EVERYBODY wanted the cut out. They didn't even know why they wanted it, it seemed. "Just for the look" is a good enough explanation for me, but I didn't even get that usually. LOL.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im researching for a friend of mine who doenst know what he wants. Hes the most indecisive gun buyer I have ever met. He liked the look of them and I know next to nothing about them other than they say Colt on the side. Im thinking he wants it for hunting eventually, and probably just funsies for right now. Any information, even opinons, are welcome.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote

Nah man, that's where they welded on another barrel to make it legal length and all.

At least, that's what I was told by the fat snob chewing on a cigar once.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top