Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/16/2001 2:59:07 PM EST
how do i make an AR auto that has a lower block [0j][heavy]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 3:17:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2001 3:17:26 PM EST by prebans]
[b]Mulder[/b], you're making me ashamed to be a Wisconsin resident. The answer is that you [b]don't[/b]. Unless you buy a registered drop-in-auto-sear (DIAS) or a legally registered lightning link (LL), it's illegal to do so. And, if you do buy a registered DIAS or LL, I'm sure that a legally licensed Class III dealer will point you in the direction of a legally licensed Class II manufacturer who will do it for you. Any machinegun made after April 1986 is illegal for anybody who isn't government or a law enforcement officer to own. It's a felony; you're looking at up to 10 years in a federal prison and up to a $250,000.00 fine. Mike
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 3:28:04 PM EST
Top Top