Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 5:06:52 PM EDT
I have found a GEM MINT AR-15 A2 Govt Model (Serial GS0076xx) with 20 inch upper for $1500. I think I can get it for $1400, but I'm not real sure if this is a good deal. The gun is beautiful. BTW, the gun comes with the box and a 10 rnd Colt mag.  I  don't think the gun has ever been fired.  Help me out guys, I told him that I would tell him that I would let him know tomorrow morning.  BTW, he also has a new Sporter Competition Target.  It has a A3 upper with a detachable carry handle.  It looks like a Colt Match Target 6731, but says Sporter.  Is this a Pre-Ban?  He wants $1300 on this gun, but I think I can get it for around $1200.  I am going to offer him $2500 for them both.  What do you guys think.  I really need some info on these two before I make my move.

(BTW, sorry for the double post, but I need some info ASAP)
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If they're truly prebans, then run, don't walk to the bank and pull that money before that guys booze wears off.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Morgan, I think 1400.00 on the Govt model in excellent shape is a good price, the other one you say is a comp. sporter model, I don't know if it's preban or not but it sounds to me like it is a postban, need serial# to verify. If they are both preban I would say 2500.00 is a good price.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
ArJohnson, just checked and they are both PRE-BAN.  Hopefully they will take $2500 for them both.  BTW, John have fun with the BETA. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm selling one for a buddy that I "believe" is a good deal.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=121753[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top