Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 4/11/2016 3:40:28 PM EDT
Just saw this Denver Post article

Would anybody else be interested in trying to walk with them while open carrying? I think a few of us being there to show that we, too, are concerned for the safety of the people in the neighborhood, and wiling to do something about it, might get some positive attention.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 7:33:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:44:15 AM EDT
Not in "Rocky Mountain High" Colorado they're not. All that high THC content in their blood stream keeps them mellow and peaceful. Not a violent bone in any of their stoned and numb bodies (and minds). I have to wonder, though. If they were smoking their legal marijuana doobies during their demonstration and the police had to form a line to keep them from facing off against a counter demonstration. What if they started blowing smoke in the officers face's. How would the police management deal with the possibility of officers getting inebriated from the second hand smoke? I'm guessing Colorado lawmakers who legalized this stuff don't care? The effects of alcohol are different on each individual. Some get mellow, some violent. And all loose their sharpness of mind and thought. Sorry to get off topic. The thought just hit me and it seems like a possibility/problem. I'll stop and decist now.
Top Top