Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/25/2013 11:43:24 AM EDT
Sure, he is guilty....but.....

http://gawker.com/killer-targeted-random-sex-offenders-using-state-regist-911255916
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok I'm not seeing the problem here. Is it me?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Is his name Dexter?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://gawker.com/killer-targeted-random-sex-offenders-using-state-regist-911255916

View Quote
He got his info wrong and killed an innocent bystander "because she happened to be there"

Guilty drag him behind the shed.

ETA: His wife looks more masculine than he does.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#6]
You see how we feel when some nut, works their way down one of those CCW lists.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Killing someone who was convicted of touching children is OK with me.  Killing someone who was just pissing on the side of the road, or behind a tree is not ok with me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

My guess it the "nut" working their way down a CCW list won't be working for very long.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Killing someone who was convicted of touching children is OK with me.  Killing someone who was just pissing on the side of the road, or behind a tree is not ok with me.
View Quote

I'm not ok with vigilante justice. As you can see an innocent was murdered. He also murdered the guy for what he thought was the right reason, but was wrong. If you don't like our judicial system, you are free to try and change it through legal channels or move to a country where there is no legal system.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#11]
The problem is when it's some 18yo who was sleeping with his 17yo girlfriend, or something of that nature. Sex offender registries aren't exactly composed of all actual kiddie diddlers and rapists. Sometime it's just stupid shit, like mooning a car or pissing in the bushes. Not to mention murder.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#12]
That's a man, baby!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not ok with vigilante justice. As you can see an innocent was murdered. He also murdered the guy for what he thought was the right reason, but was wrong. If you don't like our judicial system, you are free to try and change it through legal channels or move to a country where there is no legal system.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same for me.
But I must say... the day I was watching TV and they showed the father at the phone booth in the airport shoot the guy that had confessed to molesting his kid... I had no problem there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The problem is when it's some 18yo who was sleeping with his 17yo girlfriend, or something of that nature. Sex offender registries aren't exactly composed of all actual kiddie diddlers and rapists. Sometime it's just stupid shit, like mooning a car or pissing in the bushes. Not to mention murder.
View Quote
Exactly.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#16]
It's not some skinhead's job to go around executing sex offenders for us.  Off to prison he goes!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ok I'm not seeing the problem here. Is it me?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Earlier this year, white supremacist Charles Francis Gaskins was convicted of murdering a man he met in prison after learning that he was a registered sex offender.

Gaskins belonged to the Peckerwoods prison gang — an affiliation that required him to attack any white man with a history of child molestation.
View Quote

Well alrighty then.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#19]
If true. Guilty as hell.
If he was a real slooth and selected the truly heinous raping offenders then sure... Give a fuck-O-meters would show a lower reading but he would still be guilty as hell.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#20]
There's something very wrong in your head when you feel it's your duty to mete out justice for strangers.  Unless you are the judge, jury, or executioner.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Zero fucks given for killing a women who was found innocent....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Zero fucks given for killing a women who was found innocent....
View Quote

People get murdered every day, he is a serial killer simple as that, his motives do not make him special.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#23]
They have an ongoing documentary about this.

It starts getting messy when the Miami PD gets suspicious about all the scumbags going missing, and then one of the cops gets caught in a house that explodes and some crazy bitch from France or some euro-hippy place comes over and tries to kill people for him and then he has a kid that messes up everything and his sister ends up shooting a cop.

It doesn't end well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Mr. Skinhead and his man-wife should die for their crimes, or at least spend the rest of their lives in prison.

That list is an Obamanation. If it was filled with only kiddie-diddlers, then fine, but it's not. What the fuck are convicted child rapists doing out of prison anyways?!?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be prepared for more of this here.  Our Justice system has been corrupted to the point where there is no real justice.  It's all political now.  We have the AG who sent guns to violent gangs in another nation resulting in the deaths of God knows how many people there and here... all for the cause of gun control.  Nope, not surprised at all this is happening and it won't surprise me at all to see more and more of it as time goes on because DOJ is becoming a secret police for a political agenda vs. finding real criminals.  Americans are tired of it and they're going to start dealing with this shit on their own.  

More of this is coming, mark my words.  Our legal system has failed and people are going to pick up the slack.  With that being said, I don't agree with vigilantism and I think the guy was wrong for doing it but I can't blame him considering the Government gave him a means and the list of people to go after.  This is a prime example why the Government has no business keeping ANY lists of ANY Americans AT ALL.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#26]
seems this killer needs a better code.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh man what a complete idiot.  Victim wasn't even a kiddie diddler.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#28]
So he's killing people who fucked their girlfriend in high school or got caught peeing in an alleyway?

seems legit....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Well alrighty then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Earlier this year, white supremacist Charles Francis Gaskins was convicted of murdering a man he met in prison after learning that he was a registered sex offender.

Gaskins belonged to the Peckerwoods prison gang — an affiliation that required him to attack any white man with a history of child molestation.

Well alrighty then.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

I went to HS with a guy that is on the sex offender registry. He was riding to school with his buddy, saw his brother still waiting for the bus, and mooned him as he passed by. A cop happened to see it, and there ya go.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

not sure that would go as planned....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#32]
There's a bunch of retarded ways where someone can be forced into the registry, it's not black and white.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Couldn't he cross reference the sex offender registry with a simple online search for convictions or perhaps new articles? Usually heinous sex offender crimes end up in the news.

Not saying he was right, but it would've elevate him killing innocent people, or those that just got caught pissing in public.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

A sex offender registry is kinda different from a registry full of lawful gun owners.

Besides, wouldn't attacking somebody who is known to carry a gun be somewhat problematic?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:39:44 PM EDT
[#36]
From the comments.

FerminaDaza

I've come across a couple of guys with tattoos like this in public, and while I would have liked to given them a piece of my mind I figured if they were unhinged enough to get a tattoo like that, they would also be unhinged enough to straight up kill me on the spot.
View Quote

Has to be a Blankskin arfcommer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#37]
There needs to be a serial killer targeting serial killers.

That would be epic

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A sex offender registry is kinda different from a registry full of lawful gun owners.

Besides, wouldn't attacking somebody who is known to carry a gun be somewhat problematic?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not as problematic as you might think.  If someone knows you probably have a gun on you and they are determined to kill you, they will probably attack you without warning.  You might never even see the guy and you get a bullet to the back of the head.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who is "we"?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#40]
This will be used to try and remove sex offender databases from the web.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Peckerwoods prison gang — an affiliation that required him to attack any white man with a history of child molestation.

har har
View Quote

That isn't much of a prison gang name.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There needs to be a serial killer targeting serial killers.

That would be epic

View Quote

Too god damned hard.  

You'd have to be spawned from the semen of Kojak, Jim Rockford, Mike Hammer, and Sherlock Holmes, shaken until well-mixed and then introduced in utero to the womb of Nancy Drew.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The least they could do with the registry is give a little description of the crime. Currently all it does is breed fear and anger and creates more harm than good.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

You better edit that to clarify what you are trying to say.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I could have swore you were going to have a 2013 join date.

Going down the CCW list would be a very short venture
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

***sigh***
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm not conflicted at all.  He's a fucking serial killer, he needs a short drop and a sudden stop.  There is no conflict in my mind about that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#48]
wait until they're done...

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im not saying I have often thought of this...
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good.  The data in them sucks, and the concept sucks worse.

If they're a danger to society, keep them locked up.  If not, release them without the scarlet letter.

The list doesn't make us safer.  It just reminds us (or should remind us), that our "justice" system is largely ineffective.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top