Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2002 11:23:20 AM EDT
....in your possesion for turn-over to the proper authorities? got ya there

So this load was interdicted off the coast of central America some time ago.

[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5519.jpg[/img]

[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5518.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#1]
poor bastards probably got killed for losing this load...

and look what happens to their delivery vessels when they are apprehended.
[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5520.jpg[/img]

get some
[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5521.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
no more smooth sailing for this one
[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5528.jpg[/img]

[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5523.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad they didn't leave the bad guys aboard their little craft, eh?

Aren't there laws that permit that?

Hmmmm, where are my Laws of the Sea treatises?

Eric The(Admiralty)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Using the only drug knowledge I have (from movies like "Blow")... I'd say thats one hell of a valuable batch of coke..heh.

I wonder how they choose who gets the fun job of lighting up the little drug runners boat with the Browning?
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#5]
these are my personal pics from recent history

I'm patiently waiting for my turn, again on the fifty to sink that POS boat.

I haven't posted this thread before because ah..nevermind.

more pics
[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5527.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Bleeding heart D.U. member:    I can't believe they would polute the ocean with spilled fossil fuel and think of the living fish and plankton assisinated by the bullets fired by that bully[>(]...............[:D]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#7]
look..all the proper labeling!
[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5524.jpg[/img]

[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5517.jpg[/img]

[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/firecontrolman/612_p5545.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Cali cartell??
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Good work! That will keep all those drugheads in the US from getting high for about 1.2 milliseconds, and at a low bargain price of only a few hundred thousand dollars to stop the smugglers. I feel so safe now.[:|]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#10]
[b]FARC[/b]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Soylent Green,
Despite what you think I can tell you this. A while back the Navy and Coast Guard made some very big interdictions that made little media coverage.  My current job doesn't change the fact that the I grew up in a very bad neighborhood in the LA area, I've been told by drug abusers that the streets "were dry..very dry and nobody can get any right now!" All the while I'm standing there smiling on the inside knowing that our efforts do indeed have an effect because it coincided with major busts.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#12]
1. I forgot to say it in my first post, cool pics.
2. How the hell do you keep M2HBs from rusting on the high seas? (no pun intended)
3. So what? Shitheads will just sniff oven cleaner if they can't get coke. They want to get high, let them. If you really want to end drug abuse, or at least strongly curtail it, stop shipments like this, insert poison into the loads, then let the smugglers continue on unaware, but confused and grateful. After the cokeheads start dying, they will stopp doing it so much.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#13]
sweet,
make the dopeheads look for big $$$ to pay for this shit.
hey, maybe they will come to my house and take my money anf f**k my girlfriend while they are at it!!!
i dont knock what you do, i admire your courage truly.
i hate drug lords who murder, cheat, corrupt, etc.
but the scarcity of dope is what makes these guys so rich.
and what makes the po' cracked out fiends break into my house at night looking for loot to trade for blow.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
1. I forgot to say it in my first post, cool pics.
2. How the hell do you keep M2HBs from rusting on the high seas? (no pun intended)
3. So what? Shitheads will just sniff oven cleaner if they can't get coke. They want to get high, let them. If you really want to end drug abuse, or at least strongly curtail it, stop shipments like this, insert poison into the loads, then let the smugglers continue on unaware, but confused and grateful. After the cokeheads start dying, they will stop doing it so much.
View Quote
While #3 is not a bad idea...there are those that might have the same sentiments for coffee drinkers....man I hate dealing with people that have O.D.'d on caffeine..[:D]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I see those people at coffee shops. I tell my wife they are having caffeine induced conversations. I love coffee, but at Starbucks you got kids in non-stop talk mode because of it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you really want to end drug abuse, or at least strongly curtail it, stop shipments like this, insert poison into the loads, then let the smugglers continue on unaware, but confused and grateful. After the cokeheads start dying, they will stopp doing it so much.
View Quote

AWESOME CONCEPT!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/9/2002 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#17]
MMMMMMMUMMMMMGood!!  Nose candy.  Makes you nose big enough to drive a transfer truck through.

[frag]

LOL
Turbo5

Link Posted: 11/9/2002 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#18]
you guys are funny
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#19]
If our piece of shit country really wanted to win the war on drugs, they would take all of that coke and pile it on every street corner in Miami.  When the price drops to zero--aka free coke for all, the dealers could not give it away and would have to find another line of work.  Limitless drug supplies would sure put a burden on the healthcare system, but I'd rather pay for more doctors not more soldiers.  Think about it.

Simply interdicting little boats and blowing them all to hell sure is fun and self-righteous, but it really doesn't solve anything.  But that's government for you--always eager to bully others, destroy private property, interfere with the free market, and generally fuck things up for everyone so as to ensure that they always get their cut.  

Honestly, government is just organized crime is all it is.  Our beloved Commander is Chief was a coke user and so was his brother.  Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they still are.  The hypocrisy is stultifying!

Edited to add one more thing:  I think the US Govt. cut a deal with the cartels.  The cartels hand them 1 or 2 big shipments each year so that our government can look like it is doing good work and catching the bad guys.  Meanwhile, the actual flow is well protected.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 6:11:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Free drugs??

Sure...

lets put up BIG SIGNS in front of building..

Just make sure that there is an entrance but NO EXIT!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#21]
DR. used it on my sinuses years ago.  Liquid, saturate long Q tip and put in nose.  God did the stuff come running out of the sinuses.

Now the docs use what's called Fake Coke so they don't have to mess with breakins.  It ain't the same, might as well use nose spray.

Cops stopped a  2 ton truck about 8 yrs ago that rolled a stop light and had a tail light out.  2 Mexican mules heading back to Mexico from Chicago for more coke, had about 1 million or so in cash in the back end that the dog found.

Nice way to offer some relief to the taxpayers.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#22]
1st you get the sugar....

then you get the power......

then you get the women.........

(Homer J. Simpson)
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I got tired of wearing long sleaved shirts due to my usual "delivery method"....
[img]www.sheriff.co.st-clair.il.us/cocaine.jpg[/img]
but since I switched to the blade-n-straw, I've never felt better!
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#24]
No No Song(Axton)

A LADY THAT I KNOW JUST CAME FROM COLUMBIA,
SHE SMILED BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND.
THEN SHE HELD OUT SOME MARIJUANA, HA HA!
SHE SAID IT WAS THE BEST IN ALL THE LAND.

AND I SAID,
"NO, NO, NO, NO, I DON'T SMOKE IT NO MORE,
I'M TIRED OF WAKING UP ON THE FLOOR.
NO, THANK YOU, PLEASE, IT ONLY MAKES ME SNEEZE,
THEN IT MAKES IT HARD TO FIND THE DOOR."

A WOMAN THAT I KNOW JUST CAME FROM MAJORCA, SPAIN,
SHE SMILED BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND.
THEN SHE HELD OUT A TEN POUND BAG OF COCAINE,
SHE SAID IT WAS THE BEST IN ALL THE LAND.

AND I SAID,
"NO, NO, NO, NO, I DON'T SNIFF IT NO MORE,
AND THEN IT MAKES IT HARD TO FIND THE DOOR."

A MAN I KNOW JUST CAME FROM NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE, OO,
HE SMILED BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND.
THEN HE HELD OUT SOME MOONSHINE WHISKEY, OH HO,
HE SAID IT WAS THE BEST IN ALL THE LAND.

AND I SAID,
"NO, NO, NO, NO, I DON'T DRINK IT NO MORE,
AND THEN IT MAKES IT HARD TO FIND THE DOOR."

WELL, I SAID,
"NO, NO, NO, NO, I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE,

WELL, I SAID,

WELL, I SAID,
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you really want to end drug abuse, or at least strongly curtail it, stop shipments like this, insert poison into the loads, then let the smugglers continue on unaware, but confused and grateful. After the cokeheads start dying, they will stopp doing it so much.
View Quote

AWESOME CONCEPT!!!!!

View Quote

Better one, make the agent Anthrax spores.
Then you can blame it on the Muslims.

In fact, WHY the Muslims haven't done this THEMSELVES I find somewhat puzzling. It would be a very efficient way to kill a lot of Americans fast.
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#26]
A guy could do all that with a couplea buddies on a saturday night.[:)]
Link Posted: 11/9/2002 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#27]
that's pure cocaine
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 5:49:35 AM EDT
[#28]
funny that things dried up in LA cause in rural IL coke has been flowing abundantly and non-stop for at least the past 3 years.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 8:00:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

AWESOME CONCEPT!!!!!

View Quote

Better one, make the agent Anthrax spores.
Then you can blame it on the Muslims.

In fact, WHY the Muslims haven't done this THEMSELVES I find somewhat puzzling. It would be a very efficient way to kill a lot of Americans fast.
View Quote

The Muslims don't want to kill worthless POSs. They want to kill upstanding innocent Americans.....

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top