Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2016 4:16:54 PM EDT
Well this could go any number of ways so what the heck.  The first thing I thought of is what would ARFCOM say, so here it is:

Reading an assignment for a filler class - Authentic Leadership.  The requirement is to "detail ways that authentic leaders must become more culturally sensitive?" And "how you've seen authentic leaders integrate a multicultural understanding and sensitivity into the work place".  

And go...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no multicultural understanding or sensitivity in the work place.

You can do whatever you want as long as you get your job done and don't interfere with others' ability to get their job done.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#2]
By stressing multicultural understanding and preaching sensitivity, you are giving your employees frivolous tasks that make them have to worry about everything they do around the office.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well this could go any number of ways so what the heck.  The first thing I thought of is what would ARFCOM say, so here it is:

Reading an assignment for a filler class - Authentic Leadership.  The requirement is to "detail ways that authentic leaders must become more culturally sensitive?" And "how you've seen authentic leaders integrate a multicultural understanding and sensitivity into the work place".  

And go...
View Quote

Authentic leaders find out what the group wants to do and leads them there.

Clearly a muticultural gangbang will be a high-value learning experience.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
NICE!! You may appreciate this but my class is through CSU
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bang out some SJW weenie crap and get an easy A.

Let's say you write up a masterpiece of a paper detailing why the topic is retarded.  I mean, PhD-level stuff.  You'll get a B or C, and it will be final.  It won't really even be read, and no one will give a damn.

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I could get all SJW but the butt hurt would be more fun.  It is limited on grade impact because this is a "class" discussion.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Authentic leaders do what the truly feel is best for their team, business, country. They do what's best even though it's not popular. Even though it's tough.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just bang out some SJW weenie crap and get an easy A.

Let's say you write up a masterpiece of a paper detailing why the topic is retarded.  I mean, PhD-level stuff.  You'll get a B or C, and it will be final.  It won't really even be read, and no one will give a damn.
View Quote

Agreed.......unfortunately.

Colleges have become liberal cesspools. Give up any idea that you are going to come with anything clever and the professors will judge it on its merit or workmanship. Pump out a well written piece of liberal crap.....take your A.....laugh about it in private with your friends......move on.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top