Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2004 2:07:44 PM EST
im going to LSU and I just wanted to tell everyone that they're the national Champions!!! Im currently in Norman, OK home of the SOONERS whose asses we kicked but its cool cuz i have my grandma to protect me whenever i wear my LSU hat
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 6:25:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By McKenzie:
im going to LSU and I just wanted to tell everyone that they're the national Champions!!! Im currently in Norman, OK home of the SOONERS whose asses we kicked but its cool cuz i have my grandma to protect me whenever i wear my LSU hat

It's all good McKenzie, go Tigers, but remember who kicked YOUR asses in Death Valley last year.

See you at the Swamp!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:24:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/18/2004 1:25:42 AM EST by Burley]

Originally Posted By dixiedawg:

Originally Posted By McKenzie:

It's all good McKenzie, go Tigers, but remember who kicked YOUR asses in Death Valley last year.

See you at the Swamp!

And remember who kicked your asses in the Swamp last year...

See you in the big orange bowl.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:35:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:32:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/25/2004 4:41:34 AM EST by LonesomeHawk]
Go Vols!I saw Erik Ainge in a cafe in Knoxville just a few days a go. And in regard to the Gators, . I never liked floriduuuh . LOL
Top Top