Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 9:51:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:57:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm really broke, however, judging from the way things are going with these people, they have enough help.  Sorry to sound like an asshole, and 9-11 people got plenty of donations from me, but so many of these clowns from N.O. are just trash.

I'd be much more willing to help if it were Arfcom members or friends/family of Arfcom members, ect..
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Spend it on ammo.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be much more willing to help if it were Arfcom members or friends/family of Arfcom members, ect..

Thats an idea.  Anyone know of any arfcom members who are in need of help or were affected by the hurricane?

ETA:  SPELLING

As a matter of fact, there are some....  One guy (team member) lost his house.  thing took down all the exterior walls and his roof like they were nothing....

I wish I could remember who it was, but a post in the Team Forum will undoubtedly find it out for you.

I know a few others here have been hit hard by it as well, from several posts earlier in the week.

ETA: he even posted a few pics of the damage, but we can't search Team, so I can't find the thread.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats an idea.  Anyone know of any arfcom members who are in need of help or were affected by the hurricane?

I think one is LArifleman
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Him, and a couple others I believe had some trouble.  Maybe they'll check in.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think one is LArifleman

YES !  that's who it was..... poor guy just only a few days before had a fuckin gator kill his old black lab... Now I remember    talk about a fucked up week, poor guy.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I already contributed.

Now that they are confiscating firearms, SCREW SENDING MONEY
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:27:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top