Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2001 3:53:18 AM EDT
Oliver North has announced his intention to "re-run" for congress...does character count?...  [url]http://www.airborne-ranger.com/*ranger/wannabees/OllieNorth.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Why anyone would want someone sitting in congress that designed REX 84, a martial law plan to be used during a U.S. manufactured war with Nicaragua, is beyond me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Is David Hackworth gay, or is he just from California? He sure dresses/acts/talks like it. I keep expecting to hear he's engaged to Nathan Lane. Personally I don't buy half the shit about him being such a war hero, I've always been too good at first impressions and he strikes me the wrong way. Oliver North did some screwed up things, but I think if it comes to us vs. NWO, he'll be on our side. I really can't say the same for the Hack.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Ollie North has demonstrated that the law means nothing to him - he will do what he believes to be correct, regardless.  

That makes him a perfect candidate for Congress - he'll write and vote on laws that he doesn't think he has to follow.

Sorry.  The end's [b]don't[/b] justify the means.  The foundation of the country is that everyone is equal before the law.  We've abandoned that principle, and look where it's taking us.

[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top