Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2001 2:53:18 AM EST
Oliver North has announced his intention to "re-run" for congress...does character count?... [url]http://www.airborne-ranger.com/*ranger/wannabees/OllieNorth.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 8:01:12 AM EST
Why anyone would want someone sitting in congress that designed REX 84, a martial law plan to be used during a U.S. manufactured war with Nicaragua, is beyond me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 8:26:06 AM EST
Is David Hackworth gay, or is he just from California? He sure dresses/acts/talks like it. I keep expecting to hear he's engaged to Nathan Lane. Personally I don't buy half the shit about him being such a war hero, I've always been too good at first impressions and he strikes me the wrong way. Oliver North did some screwed up things, but I think if it comes to us vs. NWO, he'll be on our side. I really can't say the same for the Hack.
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 8:55:26 AM EST
Ollie North has demonstrated that the law means nothing to him - he will do what he believes to be correct, regardless. That makes him a perfect candidate for Congress - he'll write and vote on laws that he doesn't think he has to follow. Sorry. The end's [b]don't[/b] justify the means. The foundation of the country is that everyone is equal before the law. We've abandoned that principle, and look where it's taking us. [sniper]
Top Top