Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2003 10:12:53 AM EDT
In the fine old lordtrader tradition, we present the Coal Creek Armory Lunch[:D]

[img]www.coalcreekarmory.com/images/misc/ccalunch1.jpg[/img]

We have a huge deli cheeseburger, Springfield Armory P9109L, lemonade, Emerson CQC7, homestyle french fries, and a PWA/Colt hybrid 16" carbine with ARMS #40, EOTech, PRI folding front sight.

This, by the way, is the Juggernaut CCA Lunch, and as such, is highly superior to the Green Furniture CCA Lunch, shown below.

[img]www.coalcreekarmory.com/images/misc/ccalunch2.jpg[/img]

This lunch features the same cheeseburger and fries, but there the similarity ends. That's a Kimber Ultra Carry you see, to protect the lunch from all attackers, foreign and domestic, as well as TWO Dr. Peppers, an Applegate/Fairbain compact folder, pack of Camel sissy cigs, and a Cavalry Arms stripped lower.

If you look carefully, you can see the keys to a candy apple red Porsche 911 there, as well as the CCA Pickup Truck.

We'd like to take this opportunity to view a typical lunch at Coal Creek Armory.

J.
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 10:37:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  I need a job in the gun industry.

Nice pics!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]Guards Red.[/b]

If you look closely at the top picture, you will also notice the red cushion gripped pliers that are used when Juggy gets out of line.
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]
HEY!  You guys forgot to invite ME to lunch - and after everything I've done for the both of you.  I took a horrible, inaccurate rifle off Juggy's hands (and paid WAY too much money for it and was forced to sell it for a measly $125 profit) and then practically GAVE away my .45 upper to Green Furniture so he'd have enough money to put gas in that sissy-ass souped up VW he calls a sports car.

Sigh . . . you guys. :)

Hmm, and I wonder why I never get invited over.

Greywolf

PS - how you guys doin?  We need to go out shooting!  I've got two crates of citrus fruit that need pulverizing!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Juggernaut... What no veggies?

Juggernaut... I see you managed clean your Emerson thoroughly.

Juggernaut... My PWA sure looks good, oops - sorry My OLD PWA sure looks good.

Green Furniture... looks like you need to spring for a filing cabinet - remember cleanliness is next to Godliness.

You fellas look like you're doing OK to me.  Next stop Orlando?

Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Juggernaut, Can you tell me where I could get a pistol grip just like the one on the AR in the top picture?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Juggernaut, Can you tell me where I could get a pistol grip just like the one on the AR in the top picture?

Thanks!
View Quote

You've asked the right guy!

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=127&t=139427[/url]
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote

You've asked the right guy!

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=127&t=139427[/url]
View Quote

So thats a Cavalry Arms Grip?  Is it soft or hard plastic?

Thanks,

ww
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Just spoke to Juggy.. His cable (and thus his internet) is temporarily down

- Never fear...Green Furniture will be here shortly to answer your questions.

X

Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#10]
COOOOOOOOL.  That thing just looks comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#11]
After I was badgered into selling my PWA lower to Juggernaut so he could have a consecutively numbered pair of PWA lowers, he put the CavArms Ergo Grip on it and he let me hold it - just once..for just a few moments (he's a little possessive)

The grip is the Cat's Ass - it sould be original issue, it's that comfortable, grabbing it makes you feel like you are already secure, on-target and "tight"
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#12]
i have the exact same knife in the first picture.!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
HEY!  You guys forgot to invite ME to lunch - and after everything I've done for the both of you.  I took a horrible, inaccurate rifle off Juggy's hands (and paid WAY too much money for it and was forced to sell it for a measly $125 profit)
View Quote

Hey, now, there was nothing wrong with that rifle! Especially if you made money on it![;D]

Aimless, they're not MY death sticks. They belong to the guy across the table, GF.

DPeacher, you can get one from us![:D]

It's an ambi Cavalry Arms licensed Ergo Grip, in green. the amib grips are injection molded from "hard" Nylon 6, the black hand-specific black ones, has a soft grippy exterior.

We sell 'em!

[url]www.coalcreekarmory.com[/url]

J
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#14]
OK i just noticed that the SOB is using HUNTS ketchup!  Anyone who is anyone knows that its Heinz all the way!
Link Posted: 1/24/2003 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm craving a good burger and some fries now.[:P] Bastages!

-T.
Link Posted: 1/26/2003 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OK i just noticed that the SOB is using HUNTS ketchup!  Anyone who is anyone knows that its Heinz all the way!
View Quote

Yeah, I hear ya. I've been fighting with the deli owner over that for close to 20 years. He's kind of hard headed.

[b]Xanadau:[/b] We need a filing cabinet in the worst way. But your loving son took it upon himself to find and utilize a nice bookcase and it's doing the job just fine.

[b]Grey Wolf:[/b] You really need to swing by and check the place out. Maybe we can help you get rid of all that fruit too.

[b]Aimless:[/b] The death sticks are mine, trying to quit though. If Juggernaut even looks like he's going touch one to his lips he's going to get drop-kicked across the room.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2003 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Awesome Kimber.

Link Posted: 1/27/2003 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude....French fries are a veggie!, and if you add the red stuff "He" calls katsup...That makes a double searving [BD]
Link Posted: 1/27/2003 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude....French fries are a veggie!, and if you add the red stuff "He" calls katsup...That makes a double searving [BD]
View Quote

C'mon now Potato's are a "Root", in order to qualify they have to have some green - and leaves don't count.

and.. a totmato is a fruit, therefore no veggies!  

Juggy's a very popular dude, and the very act of his posting on this site has been know attracted the attention of his Mom (she's a very curious woman).  I don't want to be responsible for getting him the "What - No Veggies???" lecture, so we better stick to firearms.

Now isn't my old PWA a fine rifle??
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Juggernaut had the same lunch three days in a row last week.

I think next week I'm going to take him to the Indian place around the corner and flush him out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Makes me want to work in the gun industry... more.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Unless you had your Porsche repainted, the correct color is Guards Red.  That is what is on my 944.  [:D]
View Quote

Gotcha. Covered that in the third post of the thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top