Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2008 10:26:12 AM EDT
Somebody e-mailed him a series of personal pics of the Palins.  Leather mini-skirt, copious amounts of Wild Turkey, lots of guns.

Included is one rather tastey photo of Palin in an American flag two-piece bikini, by a pool with redneck looking dude in the back smoking a cigg and drinking a Schlitz out of a can, with her holding a scoped Remington Model 700.  Other pics show her daughters and Levi partying with liquor and guns.  Looks like my kind of people.

Has DU found these yet?

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#1]
IM me the url after you've hosted them
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, a lib on another board I'm on posted the black mini skirt photo...not sure if PS or not.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Photoshop.

There's no way they're going around as Emails without having already been on the news.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Photoshop.

There's no way they're going around as Emails without having already been on the news.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Internut BS
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Photoshop.

I have seen the source photo for the bikini pic on another site already.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I got the bikini with shotgun poolside pic early yesterday.  It's a chop job.

The lefties have been churning these things out in droves.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Photoshop.

Yes, I've seen both pics - both are photoshop jobs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Photoshop.

Snopes, perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#10]
FAKE!

If they were real the media would be showing them at every chance.

The truth is, the media doesn't want to get 'Rathered' by using fake e-mails.

The think it is acceptable to use a false rumor or just out right make stuff up, but they won't anything that can be used as evidence against them to prove their bias (or get them fired).
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#11]
the short skirt is a Photoshop and the alleged pics of bristol drinking ended up being her friends
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Photoshop.

+1

C'mon, people - an attractive woman is running for VP. Photoshopped pictures of her will be a reality for the next few months, if not years. It's what I expect from liberals.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#13]
The stuff with the bikini is a photoshop.

The stuff with Wild Turkey everywhere is a some other teenager, I think they younger sister to the 17 year old's fiance.   (I.e., the guy's sister).

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#14]
They are photochops, some of them very bad photochops.

Typical liberal bullshit, straight from page 87 of the Democrat Book of Dirty Tricks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Send them to me, I can spot a PS or not.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Somebody e-mailed him a series of personal pics of the Palins.  Leather mini-skirt, copious amounts of Wild Turkey, lots of guns.

It's on teh internets!!!!11 It must be truee!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Palin and Wild Turkey? I want.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Included is one rather tastey photo of Palin in an American flag two-piece bikini, by a pool with redneck looking dude in the back smoking a cigg and drinking a Schlitz out of a can, with her holding a scoped Remington Model 700 BB Gun.  Other pics show her daughters and Levi partying with liquor and guns.  Looks like my kind of people.

Has DU found these yet?

At least that was what was in the pic I looked at.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Palin and Wild Turkey? I want.

It was too good to be true.  

My bad on the BB gun.  There is another shopped pic of her holding a scoped bolt action.  Or maybe it was one of the daughter's pics.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Included is one rather tastey photo of Palin in an American flag two-piece bikini, by a pool with redneck looking dude in the back smoking a cigg and drinking a Schlitz out of a can, with her holding a scoped Remington Model 700.  Other pics show her daughters and Levi partying with liquor and guns.  Looks like my kind of people.

Has DU found these yet?

The fake bikini phot was posted in a thread on arfcom the other day, and it was a BB gun, not a Model 700.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Photoshop, even worse, it's a horrible one, involving a BB gun.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Those all fooled the dirty old men at the shop at which I moonlight.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#23]
BB gun, Rem 700, I wasn't looking at the gun.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Included is one rather tastey photo of Palin in an American flag two-piece bikini, by a pool with redneck looking dude in the back smoking a cigg and drinking a Schlitz out of a can, with her holding a scoped Remington Model 700 BB Gun.  Other pics show her daughters and Levi partying with liquor and guns.  Looks like my kind of people.

Has DU found these yet?

Anything with a scope is a Remington 700, just like anything with a detachable magazine is an AK-47.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Included is one rather tastey photo of Palin in an American flag two-piece bikini, by a pool with redneck looking dude in the back smoking a cigg and drinking a Schlitz out of a can, with her holding a scoped Remington Model 700.  Other pics show her underage daughters and Levi partying with liquor and guns.  Looks like my kind of people.

Has DU found these yet?

I added the red part.  If true, it'd be smeared everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has DU found these yet?

Anything with a scope is a Remington 700, just like anything with a detachable magazine is an AK-47.

And lets not forget, the scope would also make her a Sniper in the eyes of the MSM.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#28]
False

doctored pics
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Not to mention Sarah has much better legs than the chick with the Crossman.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like a BB gun, chick is hot tho'.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Has DU found these yet?

The black miniskirt one I've seen was a PS.  They made her neck too long.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#32]
The funniest one is the faked Playboy cover on Snopes. I could do better with MSPaint.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top