Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/24/2014 5:11:24 PM EDT
Anybody else watching him get slammed?  Ouch....
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have cable.  Still I wouldn't watch that communist network.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stupid sovereign citizen just can't shut his fucking mouth.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The media will vilify him as a racist to help distract a mindless public, and sway public opinion in favor of the Feds.

I didn't watch the spot, but I would bet its 100% bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In before Depidy_Dawg
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The media will vilify him as a racist to help distract a mindless public, and sway public opinion in favor of the Feds.
View Quote

And he will unwittingly hand them everything they need to do so on a silver platter.  lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I didn't watch the spot, but I would bet its 100% bullshit.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

And he will unwittingly hand them everything they need to do so on a silver platter.  lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.
Sad.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#8]
is he talking like someone from that Django Unchained movie on CNN?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if this whole thing has been a set up to demonize the TEA party and the GOP.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
is he talking like someone from that Django Unchained movie on CNN?
View Quote

Zing. Are you here all night?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Is he spouting off: "muh cows, muh hundred acre ranch, muh freedom, I wanted tuh stahp waco 2, they pulled the indanger species card, I fired the BLM!"?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#12]
FCNN
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I originally thought Mr. Bundy was just a con man a la the Freemen, using the standard loony-right rhetoric to cover his problems with the law, fire up the Militia Boyz in the area, and thus postpone his Day of Reckoning with the BLM.
However, given his stunning lack of social awareness and his jaw-dropping naivete when it comes to the Media I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't just a bit plum crazy.  As in "Weird-Relative-From-The-Backwoods" crazy.  Not necessarily mentally ill, but so socially inept that he simply cannot function in modern society.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep I called it.

They will make him out to be a loon.  Mentally unstable.

Now he's just making it easy for them.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wonder if this whole thing has been a set up to demonize the TEA party and the GOP.
View Quote

Haha, that's not who has egg on their face today.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Did he hide his dog?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Why would anyone speak with the media, especially CNN of all networks.....

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Only one of his sons should be talking to the media Clive and his other son both sound like retards. Although I can't remember which once since they only have different names by one letter.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#20]
70+ year old people arent usually known for their intillectual sharpness. People with cheap false teeth arent generally known for their speaking ability.

Pit someone who is slow witted and inarticulate against a person whose job it is to be telegenic and articulate, and 7 times out of 10 they will come off looking like 70 year old inarticulate people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#21]
What did Cliven say that Star Parker didn't?

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Someone who -- like Bundy -- has lived in his own small cocoon his entire life, insulated from the outside world.  Someone who is so cut off from society he no longer can grasp how it works today.

I think he truly believes the Media 1) are sympathetic to him and his cause and 2) will fairly represent him and his views.  To me, that's the sign of someone who is as naive as a 3 year-old.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Someone who -- like Bundy -- has lived in his own small cocoon his entire life, insulated from the outside world.  Someone who is so cut off from society he no longer can grasp how it works today.

I think he truly believes the Media 1) are sympathetic to him and his cause and 2) will fairly represent him and his views.  To me, that's the sign of someone who is as naive as a 3 year-old.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they will use him to represent all gun owners.  "this is why we should ban guns, this is the type of person that owns them. this racist bigot."
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#24]
eh nvm

I dont want to argue with his worshipers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#25]
He now denies that he said the picking cotton line.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah.  He's been hoeing that row all day.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Way past time for Bundy to STFU
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And they will use him to represent all gun owners.  "this is why we should ban guns, this is the type of person that owns them. this racist bigot."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone needs to separate themselves from him. That's just retarded shit he said last Saturday. He fucked his own cause of fighting against overburdening government intrusion and their use of gestapo tactics.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well considering the source is the New York Times, There is a decent chance they made it up. They retract shit all the time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not specifically gun owners, but they certainly will use him to tar anyone who is skeptical of the federal government -- i.e., Rand Paul.

I think guns have evolved in society to the point where demonizing gun owners doesn't work anymore, like it did when the Media/Clintons/Democrats used David Koresh, Tim McVeigh and Harris/Klebold as examples of the NRA.  Making Bundy out to be a "typical NRA member" would probably have the opposite effect and fire up gun owners for the next election.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well considering the source is the New York Times, There is a decent chance they made it up. They retract shit all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said it on video.  There's an actual video link of it where you can see him say it.

Edit, might as well add the LINK.  From The Blaze.  Not exactly a hotbed of liberal activity.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He said it on video.  There's an actual video link of it where you can see him say it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to link it?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Right above you Cup.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see what you did there
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  I list the U.S. media in the Enemy Order of Battle.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Gee. I wonder what kind of other bs he has told

Gr
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:57:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

It works for Harry Reid.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#39]
You would think as a well known rancher, Mr. Bundy would have a relative, a friend, who would tell him to slow his roll.  He's giving press conferences everyday, he needs a handler to tell him to STFU and just blame the crazy rant on being on the Atkins Diet or maybe some weed he got in North Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Media matter video. Okay this is gonna seem like I wont accept that he said it, but, doesn't this video look fucky? You cant see his mouth moving. his face is completely obsured, And MM is a Soros organization ran by the White House. I am pretty sure they can find a voice sythesizer and some stock footage.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

The "domestic terrorist" label didn't stick so the Left has moved on to the "racist" charge.  Whatever works, I guess.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I originally thought Mr. Bundy was just a con man a la the Freemen, using the standard loony-right rhetoric to cover his problems with the law, fire up the Militia Boyz in the area, and thus postpone his Day of Reckoning with the BLM.

However, given his stunning lack of social awareness and his jaw-dropping naivete when it comes to the Media I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't just a bit plum crazy.  As in "Weird-Relative-From-The-Backwoods" crazy.  Not necessarily mentally ill, but so socially inept that he simply cannot function in modern society.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did a good job of firing things up.  Then he should have shut his mouth.  Some of the locals that knew him should have taken him under their wings

That plum crazy isn't too far off.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What did Cliven say that Star Parker didn't?

http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Sams-Plantation-Government-Enslaves/dp/1595552235/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398365579&sr=8-1&keywords=star+parker
View Quote

umm Star Parker isn't  made out to be the poster boy of the New West Stand Up American.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Denial is more than the name of a river.  He may be your hero still, but it is clear you're continuing to hitch your wagon to a falling star.  Plus your wagon is about to lose a wheel.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#45]
here is a longer clip, they say the media chopped it.

side by side vids
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#46]
just cause I agree with somebody on one thing or one issue doesn't mean I see eye to eye on everything.  never met a person I do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

side by side vids
View Quote

Now wait a minute.  Wasn't Bundy denying saying what he clearly said in that video?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

side by side vids
View Quote
\remember when MSNBC edited the video of the black guy open carrying to call open carriers racist?

or NBC editing audio of Zimmerman...3 times i think it was.

maybe dan rather of CBS counterfeiting documents to make GWB look bad?

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Now wait a minute.  Wasn't Bundy denying saying what he clearly said in that video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

side by side vids

watch it.  MM changed the context via editing.  

there was an episode of the simpsons where homer was framed by springfields version of hard copy.  they edited the video to say something that wasnt said.  like now.  same shit, different day for these assholes.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#50]
well I don't know, maybe there is a 3rd video . but there is clearly some misinformation going on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top