Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 3:13:34 AM EDT
Have you heard the latest?  I've heard it on a few radio stations on the way into work this morning.  I haven't looked on any news sites yet but I'm sure they have something on this.

He is now saying that "WE" are now paying the price for condoning slavery way back when.  We are also awful for treating the Native Americans so poorly.  [-!-]

WTF.  This guy is a looser.  [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 3:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
... this will make you puke, but hey, consider the subject.

[url]http://www.washtimes.com/national/20011108-470100.htm[/url]

(fixedlink)
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 3:36:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Americas first black president don't you know.

Give old bill a break, he hasn't been able to kiss black ass for awhile now. [@:D] What a POS.  

I thought that white trash bought a house in  England, that's where that commie belongs.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 5:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, as 50% Native American, he's more than welcome to kiss my ass right in the crack.  It's unbelievable how the Liberal mind works.  I swear, when what is foretold in Revelations comes through, the Antichrist will be a liberal.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:02:15 AM EDT
[#4]
At the end of his speech, Mr. Clinton — who was impeached for lying under oath about a sexual relationship with a 21-year-old White House intern — said the entire issue revolves around "the nature of truth."
View Quote

I guess we know how the author feels about slick willy.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:11:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn I wish the press would quit giving this windbag the time of day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Isn't it obvious, he doesn't care about the US any longer, since it is much too insignificant to contain a genius of such magnitude as he!

He's campaigning to become the President of the World!

Can you say 'Anti-Christ'?

And as far as his comment that - 'I can tell you that story is still being told today in the Middle East and we are still paying for it', the same can be said of the story about his having Monica blow him while he was taking a phone call from a CongressCritter concerning the deployment of US Troops in the Balkans!

'How long, O Lord, will You not take vengeance' upon this shallow, evil, despicable man?

Eric The(Amen)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#7]

The former president, who left office just 10 months ago after an eight-year tenure, said the federal government is "woefully" lacking on several key terrorism-prevention areas.
    "We need to strengthen our capacity to chase the money and get it, and we need some legislation on that," said Mr. Clinton, coincidentally on the same day President Bush, who has made freezing terrorist assets a "front" of his war on terrorism, announced the United States has moved to block the assets of 62 persons and groups associated with two financial networks linked to bin Laden.
    "And one area where we are woefully lacking is the simple use of modern computer tech to track people that come into this country," he said.
    While he criticized "the governmental capacity" now, he said "we all must support our current government in whatever decision they make."
View Quote

[b][red]And just who's fault is that Bill????????????[/red][/b] [:(!]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:28:09 AM EDT
[#8]
NO KIDDING! And where the hell was he when it all fell apart? Oh yeah, he was in the Oval Office getting his wrinkle stick kissed.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]He can be Dubya's dubber[/b]

Quoted:
    "We need to strengthen our capacity to chase the money and get it, and we need some legislation on that," said Mr. Clinton, coincidentally on the same day President Bush, who has made freezing terrorist assets a "front" of his war on terrorism, announced the United States has moved to block the assets of 62 persons and groups associated with two financial networks linked to bin Laden.
View Quote

Since [b]NOBODY[/b] likes the way Dubya speaks, whenever he does, just dub in Klintons voice over.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah he's an idiot! THATS WHY I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM! Actually, I don't know anyone who did!!!!????????????????? [;D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 9:39:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Clinton an idiot?  I take it this is not breaking news.  Since, yeah, I was around when we had slaves and killed Indians, maybe if we apologize to them, the terrorists will back off.  After all, they are rational, reasonable people with legitimate reasons to hate the U.S.

Right, Bill?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top