Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 11:51:27 AM EDT
[Howard Dean]Are the Democrats trying to steal Bush's thunder from the convention?  The timing is too beneficial to be a coincidence.[/Howard Dean]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Only the Press is excited about Bubba's heart.   The rest of the country could not care less.  Is it an attentiion grab by Bubba?  Yes.  Does it hurt Bush?  No because W is the #2 topic.  Doesn't it hurt Kerry/Edwards?  They are falling off the map.

As Kerry tanks, the Press will break from him.

Bush wins, and it ain't even going to be close.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a conspiracy to poison him by his wife, who has decided that he would only hold her back in her 08 power grab.  Who knows.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Well The Presidents speech last night was kickass........................
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he just realized that Kerry is going to lose and that Hillary will run in 2008.  He is actually scared of becoming the First Lady
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My guess is Clinton saw Hillary naked for the first time in years, and it was simply too much for his heart to handle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's a conspiracy to poison him by his wife, who has decided that he would only hold her back in her 08 power grab.  Who knows.

This TOO is my theory!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh no....more conspiracy theories...

Where's my tin foil...just used it last night to reheat pizza, where'd I put the roll...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Maybe he just realized that Kerry is going to lose and that Hillary will run in 2008.  He is actually scared of becoming the First Lady

Thought he was the first lady last time. He should be used to it. After all "we are the President."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#11]
You know what gets me is the pure unadulterated vitriol of the left toward Bush.

If president Clinton died, I would feel (a little) bad.  I certainly would not dance in the streets.

Yet if GW had been knocked off during the address last night, they'd have the world's biggest block party.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#12]
He probably saw that Time poll showing Bush with a double-digit lead...

In any case, I hope Clinton does get better. We need him to write some more memoirs about how powerful the NRA is... you could not have bought better publicity than the stuff in his recent bio.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top