Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/29/2003 8:07:46 AM EDT
[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2946802.stm[/url] I'm at work now but feel free to Discuss.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:19:19 AM EDT
Why? Does he want to run again and have Hitlary as VP?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:21:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stoney-Point: Why? Does he want to run again and have Hitlary as VP?
View Quote
He wants to break-in some new interns.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:21:59 AM EDT
What a piece of shit
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:24:18 AM EDT
Classy. I guess he didn't get enough china from the White House last time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:34:08 AM EDT
He is so full of himself that he thinks the country needs him for another term. Long live King Bill!!! As long as he is the spokesman for the democratic party, they are dead in the water.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:39:58 AM EDT
What a guy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:40:28 AM EDT
I wish he'd screw some crack whore and die of syphilis, already! Never, EVER, has a single person caused so much harm to our country in so many different ways and in so little time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:45:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/29/2003 8:46:51 AM EDT by osprey21]
[b]I wish he'd screw some crack whore and die of syphilis, already![/b] There's still time. [/cross fingers]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:51:47 AM EDT
Amazing isn't it? What is it that we see, that this dope just can not? Isn't it as obvious as that fat nose on his face? This assclown has to take the cake for the most self-centered, egocentric, greedy, self-serving, son-of-a-bitch that I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:57:21 AM EDT
[rant on] What a fucking POS!! He is a piece of shit that should have never been elected into office ayway. With his presidency, he did the country a great [b]DIS[/b]-service! He is a chicken shit little coward that pulled our soldiers out of somolia when we should have stayed there and kicked their ASS!! The deaths of those 18 brave men that died fighting over there have not been avenged and it's all [b]HIS FAULT[/b]. Mabye if he spent more time paying attention to what was happening instead of playing golf and getting fucking blow jobs in the fucking oval office, he wouldn't be such an asshole! And now he has the nerve to call for the change of the 22nd ammendment, just for which I am certian so he can run again!?!?!?! Talk about a egocentric moron! IMHO, he is nothing more than a little, draft dodging, PRICK! And he never will be, or ever was, my President. [/rant off]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:59:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/29/2003 8:59:35 AM EDT by Zaphod]
Originally Posted By osprey21: [b]I wish he'd screw some crack whore and die of syphilis, already![/b] There's still time. [/cross fingers]
View Quote
Hell, I volunteer to find the whore for him! I'll even foot the bill for the whore, the room, and the psychological therapy she'll need after he beats the shit out of her (once a rapist, always a rapist)!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:02:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By redray: This assclown has to take the cake for the most self-centered, egocentric, greedy, self-serving, son-of-a-bitch that I have ever seen.
View Quote
You're being entirely too polite and easy-going... I'd say I'm kidding, but I'm not. That's what I think of that scumbag. My greatest relief in life is to know that, where my USNA Diploma and Commission says, "The President of the United States", it means George Bush, not Klinton. I'd have preferred Reagan, but that's life. I'll count not having Klinton as a blessing...
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:08:19 AM EDT
[b]NEWS Flash[/b]: Clinton is no longer President, the person that will benefit from a third term is our current president. As billy-boy is good buddys with all 3 Bushs, Sr., W and Neil, suspect this is as much for their benefit, as well as that thang he's married to, (should she break her word and run for BOTUS). Mike
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:18:56 AM EDT
Huh?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:23:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mr_wilson: [b]NEWS Flash[/b]: Clinton is no longer President, the person that will benefit from a third term is our current president. As billy-boy is good buddys with all 3 Bushs, Sr., W and Neil, suspect this is as much for their benefit, as well as that thang he's married to, (should she break her word and run for BOTUS). Mike
View Quote
Huh^2? Clinton wants to be able to run for president again. Bush still has to be re-elected in 2004. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:34:13 AM EDT
He just realized that there were a few pieces of furnitures and fine chinas that Hillary forgot to steal.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:03:01 AM EDT
I changed my mind. Ammend the 22nd ammendment...but word it so it states from this day forward...previous POTUS are exempt from the ammendment. If you served in the past, you are SOL! Couldjya' imagine Carter as POTUS again? (This thought might wake me up in the middle of the night.)
Top Top