Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/30/2002 4:43:04 AM EST
Hillary Clinton died and went to heaven. As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. She asked, "What are all those clocks?" St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie...the hands on your clock will move." "Oh," said Hillary, "Who's clock is that?" "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating she has never told a lie." "Who's clock is that?" "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have only moved twice, telling us Abe only told 2 lies in his entire life." "Where's Bill's clock?" Hillary asked. "Bill's clock is in Jesus'office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 4:54:29 AM EST
Pretty funny, but the REAL question is "Where's Hillary's clock?"... Any suggestions? [;)] - CD
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:24:28 AM EST
Here's something I found on the Mad Magazine website, I thought I'd post it for your review: [img]http://www.collectmad.com/madcoversite/starrwarsthumb.jpg[/img] Eric The(What?MeWorry)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:26:45 AM EST
Hey! I haven't seen that poster in a while! I've got it floating around my hard drive somewhere. Clinton joke of the day? Isn't HE a joke all on his own?
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:59:07 AM EST
Hillary Clinton died [red]and went to heaven.[/red]
View Quote
THAT's the REAL joke!
Top Top