Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2002 5:43:04 AM EDT
Hillary Clinton died and went to heaven. As she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.
She asked, "What are all those clocks?"
St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie Clocks.
Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie...the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said Hillary, "Who's clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating she has never told a lie."
"Who's clock is that?"
"That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have only moved twice, telling us Abe only told 2 lies in his entire life."
"Where's Bill's clock?" Hillary asked.
"Bill's clock is in Jesus'office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty funny, but the REAL question is "Where's Hillary's clock?"...

Any suggestions?  [;)]

- CD
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's something I found on the Mad Magazine website, I thought I'd post it for your review:

[img]http://www.collectmad.com/madcoversite/starrwarsthumb.jpg[/img]

Eric The(What?MeWorry)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Hey! I haven't seen that poster in a while! I've got it floating around my hard drive somewhere.

Clinton joke of the day? Isn't HE a joke all on his own?
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Hillary Clinton died [red]and went to heaven.[/red]
View Quote
THAT's the REAL joke!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top