Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 31
Posted: 2/29/2016 11:21:23 PM EDT
This is a thread of hope.  I know that there is a good possibility that nothing will happen to her, but lets use this to talk about what actually is happening, and wait for the outcome.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/29/state-dept-finishes-clinton-email-release-more-than-2000-classified-emails-in-total.html?intcmp=hpbt1

The Clearest (No Spin) Summary of FBI Report on Hillary Clinton Email

https://sharylattkisson.com/the-clearest-no-spin-summary-of-fbi-report-on-hillary-clinton-email/
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
So what is that, 20,000 years in prison?
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
And nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And nothing will happen.
View Quote

Glad we got that out of the way.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So what is that, 20,000 years in prison?
View Quote

Worse than that (for us) 8 years in the White House.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
lol...

Who cares?

Classified emails don't mean shit to our political class.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

And nothing will happen.
View Quote
Not a fucking thing.

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is a thread of hope.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/29/state-dept-finishes-clinton-email-release-more-than-2000-classified-emails-in-total.html?intcmp=hpbt1

On the eve of Super Tuesday, the State Department released the final installment of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails from her private server, bringing the total to more than 2,000 emails containing classified information.  

The 261 new classified emails are among the approximately 1,700 emails in 3,800 pages released by State Department in the 14th, and final, Clinton email release.

Mondays release brings the total number of classified Clinton emails to 2,080 among the more than 52,000 pages of emails she turned in to the State Department last year.

In releasing the final batch of 3,800 documents, the department also settled a long-running dispute over one sensitive email as intelligence agencies dropped a months-long demand an exchange on North Korea's nuclear program be designated "top secret," the highest level of classification.

The State Department, which had insisted the information was not classified at all, partially won its battle over the document as the intelligence community revised its initial assessment and determined the information was "secret," the next lower classification.

"Based on subsequent review, the intelligence community revisited its earlier assessment," State Department spokesman John Kirby told reporters. He added: "The original assessment was not correct and the document does not contain top secret information."

The announcement came a day before Clinton competes in 11 Democratic primary contests. She is the front-runner to win the Democratic presidential nomination.

The department faced a Monday deadline set by a federal judge to release the final documents from the private server Clinton exclusively used while in government. Clinton aides went through her emails and turned over the ones they determined to be work-related.

The North Korea email is one of two that Charles I. McCullough, lead auditor for U.S. intelligence agencies, identified last year as particularly problematic. The other concerned the CIA's drone program and led to officials classifying 22 emails from Clinton's private account last month as "top secret." They were withheld from publication.

The State Department claims that no emails Clinton wrote or received were marked as classified at the time of transmission, which Clinton has repeatedly cited in her own defense.

Intelligence officials however tell Fox News this is a dubious claim, and that all the emails were born classified.

As with earlier releases, Monday's contained emails with information that has been upgraded to "secret" and "confidential." 261 were so identified, bring the total of such upgrades to more than 2,050 for the entire set. No material in Monday's release contained documents with information now deemed "top secret."

On the North Korea document, Kirby stressed that the exchange had only been "provisionally" upgraded in classification, suggesting the department doesn't even fully accept the lesser finding.

"The information available to diplomats and the judgments they form do not necessarily need to be classified just because there are parallel intelligence sources," Kirby said.

In addition to portions of that document being censored, one email between Clinton and President Barack Obama was also withheld from publication on Monday, bringing to 19 the total of such messages that have been kept private to protect the president's ability to receive advice from his aides.

Those emails are not classified and will be released eventually like other presidential records.

Another email on an unidentified law enforcement matter was also withheld from Monday's release, which was done in accordance with Freedom of Information Act standards. Kirby said that one also is unclassified.
View Quote

The emails between the two no doubt show Obama to be a liar based on what he told 60 minutes in an interview, which was that he did not know that she was using a private server. Because these emails shows him to be a liar it proves that he is also guilty of allowing secret info to be out in the open.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#8]
The OP of the last thread had it locked because so many people were trolling it.  Can't we let this one be about what actually is happening, rather than "nothing will happen" over and over?
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The OP of the last thread had it locked because so many people were trolling it.  Can't we let this one be about what actually is happening, rather than "nothing will happen" over and over?
View Quote

Doubt it.

She will be humiliated to the point she won't be able to run for dogcatcher.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The emails between the two no doubt show Obama to be a liar based on what he told 60 minutes in an interview, which was that he did not know that she was using a private server. Because these emails shows him to be a liar it proves that he is also guilty of allowing secret info to be out in the open.
View Quote

My guess is that she sent him hundreds of emails from another .gov server.   There were only 19 from the private server.  It's quite possible he didn't even notice.  Do you look at the actual email address of people you regularly get mail from?  I don't.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#11]
She's got a teflon cunt.  Nothing will stick despite how criminal it is.  She's been lying and acting criminally for so long she's perfected the art.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:39:42 PM EDT
[#12]
And she's breathing free air and not being renditioned why? Oh wait I forgot where I was.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:40:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

And nothing will happen.
View Quote

Nothing will happen that Obama doesn't want to happen.

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My guess is that she sent him hundreds of emails from another .gov server.   There were only 19 from the private server.  It's quite possible he didn't even notice.  Do you look at the actual email address of people you regularly get mail from?  I don't.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For my work emails you bet I do, it's the first thing I look at after reading the subject line.

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#15]
She'll pardon herself.

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Part of the problem with Clinton is this.  If she isn't smart enough to know that material sent to her was restricted/classified/secret/top secret even if it was not marked as so, is such a person smart enough to be president?  Do you want a person that cant figure that out to be your president?  Do you want that person to be in charge of your social security check?  Do you want that person making any kind of financial decision for you?  Yeah me neither.  

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Doubt it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt it.

there is a problem with that point of view, a sense of humiliation requires being able to be shamed.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:49:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

there is a problem with that point of view, a sense of humiliation requires being able to be shamed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt it.

I mean publicly. Sociopaths like her don't feel emotions such as shame, but no one will want to touch the lunatic after this gets sorted.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Any of us would be buried underneath the fucking prison for doing what she did.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:52:37 PM EDT
[#20]
She will probably just get a fine, if anything.
ETA: Which should not happen, but I doubt the administration wants it turning into a Kathleen Kane incident on a national level.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Just in cas eyou haven't noticed the Clinton's are above the law. She could kill a puppy in downtown New York with an M-16 with a 30 round mag and nothing would happen to her.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#22]
What difference does it make????
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Part of the problem with Clinton is this.  If she isn't smart enough to know that material sent to her was restricted/classified/secret/top secret even if it was not marked as so, is such a person smart enough to be president?  Do you want a person that cant figure that out to be your president?  Do you want that person to be in charge of your social security check?  Do you want that person making any kind of financial decision for you?  Yeah me neither.  

View Quote
Does it really matter? the bar is set so low, and has been for a very long time, longer than a good portion of the posters here have been on the face of the earth.
I'll pose you another question, if a man is not able to keep it in his pants, if he pretty much jumps anything that has female genitalia, if he has no problem lying in a deposition about it, lying to his wife about it, if he is willing to get a hummer while talking to heads of state, if he sees nothing wrong with forcing himself on a woman, virtually raping a woman, is this a man we want with our highest security clearances? Is this the man you want handling all the above?  It would appear that the standards for the office of POTUS have slipped, slipped beyond recovery.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I mean publicly. Sociopaths like her don't feel emotions such as shame, but no one will want to touch the lunatic after this gets sorted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt it.

Most will not, but,you know and I know that she will always have her 30-35% that will follow her, support her, no matter what.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:07:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For my work emails you bet I do, it's the first thing I look at after reading the subject line.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But if a name pops up that you recognize, and have received many emails from before, do you look at the actual address?  Maybe you do, but I don't.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:10:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

But if a name pops up that you recognize, and have received many emails from before, do you look at the actual address?  Maybe you do, but I don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:  It doesn't matter anyway.  He can say he didn't know, and no one will care.  

Oops, wrong button.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:10:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just in cas eyou haven't noticed the Clinton's are above the law. She could kill a puppy in downtown New York with an M-16 with a 30 round mag and nothing would happen to her.
View Quote

This is slightly more serious than that. Just one count of it is.

Normally, mishandling classified material destroys your life forever.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

The other thread is locked?  That disappointing me greatly!   What type of trolling?  

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Makes edward snowden look like a girl scout.
View Quote

That's a fair comparison.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#32]
She's crushing Sanders in the polls, she will be the Democratic nominee.  

You think they're gonna throw her in jail when she's that close to contending for POTUS? Noap.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The other thread is locked?  That disappointing me greatly!   What type of trolling?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Nothing will happen." Over and over and over.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You think they're gonna throw her in jail when she's that close to contending for POTUS? Noap.
View Quote

They throw Illinois governors in prison all the time.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same type as what you see here already.  People with nothing to add to the conversation, but feel compelled to say over and over that nothing will happen.  I don't get it.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:21:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The same type as what you see here already.  People with nothing to add to the conversation, but feel compelled to say over and over that nothing will happen.  I don't get it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I warned you ske714.  They can't help themselves trashing the thread instead of having a conversation.  Might as well lock it down like I had to do with my thread after 7 months.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#37]
So, when will she be drug off to prison to await trial?  

What's the point of having laws if they don't pertain to every citizen?
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I warned you ske714.  They can't help themselves trashing the thread instead of having a conversation.  Might as well lock it down like I had to do with my thread after 7 months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true and you know it. Nothing will happen to her. Nothing!  When nothing happens to her, what are we going to do about it?  Nothing!  Not a damn thing we can do but bitch about it. That's all. That's the new America.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:24:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and there is the difference, we throw our governors in jail.............after they have done something while in office.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

We wouldn't be treated the same if it were any of us.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:26:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a damn shame.  So far I count 13 out of 36 posts.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It's true and you know it. Nothing will happen to her. Nothing!  When nothing happens to her, what are we going to do about it?  Nothing!  Not a damn thing we can do but bitch about it. That's all. That's the new America.
View Quote

So can't we have a thread to talk about what actually IS happening without all the trolls?  Some of us would like to talk about it.  Maybe you could all start your own thread.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. We'd be in prison while they investigated. Us peasants are guilty until proven innocent.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Just a guess here, but she is not stupid. She baited Obama in one of the emails giving up some self incriminating info. Loretta Lynch was very standoffish attitude when she was being interviewed by Brett Baier.
Loretta also danced around the subject when Brett asked her if she used her own server.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So can't we have a thread to talk about what actually IS happening without all the trolls?  Some of us would like to talk about it.  Maybe you could all start your own thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's happening is that the FBI is digging up all kinds of incriminating evidence on Hillary Clinton. This evidence is meaningless in the world of politicians (the protected class), and Hillary will continue to walk free. She is also still able to run for president too.

There. Happy now?  That's all there is in a nutshell. The press really shouldn't even waste their time writing these articles. She is, and will remain, a free woman.

Thank you, and good night.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:33:18 AM EDT
[#46]
So when does she get the Nobel Prize?
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:36:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Al Gore had it right.  "There's no controlling legal authority".

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:37:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:39:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Bitch beast is enjoying this because the more conservatives fume over this and nothing happens, he more they are forced to realize they are helpless against the ruling class.

Kinda like a Baron living in a palace on the hill getting fatter while his serfs starve to death.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:40:04 AM EDT
[#50]
This

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top