Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 10:29:01 PM EDT
Does Classic Arms in Indian Trail, NC have a showroom or even a storefront that is open to the public?

I am up in Charlotte often and would like to stop by for some purchases if they do!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:32:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not know if they do or not, but they have a big spread at every C7E gun show selling at or very close to thier SGN listed prices.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Not that I know of.  I've always kind of thought they were tied in with Assault Technologies which is also located in Indian Trial.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I've saw their table at a Raleigh gun show in 2002. They had good stuff for good prices. It was a young man with his wife and a small child. I personally wouldn't have brought a child to the show. It was held in a dingy, poorly lit building that doesn't have A/C and is normally used for livestock shows. But I guess one does what one must do to earn a living.

Galland
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:10:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I called a few months ago and they told me they don't . Mail order and gunshows. WD
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:22:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I called a few months ago and they told me they don't . Mail order and gunshows. WD

Live 1/2 a mile from them in Indian Trail.  They are internet and gun show only only as WarDawg states.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]
classic arms is internet and shows  the showroom in on hwy 74 w in indian trail  that  part of the buisness  is under the name Assualt technology  store hours are  10-5 mon through thur  closed on weekends  for gun shows .  closed today  long weekend at the gunshow .  they are also a class 3 dealer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top