Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2001 12:44:55 PM EDT
I know this just came up recently, however, what should I pay for a RR M-16 (model 614 or typical A1 for eg)?  I will probably purchase in December and want to start saving now.

No, I don't want a DIAS (at least not yet) nor a re-worked lower.  I want a Colt.

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about VA but in AZ your looking at around 6K for a real Colt M-16.  Good luck, M-16's are the most fun you can have away from the bedroom. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Steve,

You can get your hands on a good 614 for about $5800.

http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/nfaad.cgi?read=53084

If your are looking for a RR that says M-16, count on paying $8000 or more.

Know any good Class III outdoor ranges in VA?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
MrP has the prices about right.  I've seen some converted AR's for under 5k.  

I bought my registered EA lower for 4,250 last year.

Saving up for an American 180 right now.  Should have the funds in another month or so.  Weeee..

On the outdoor ranges....   I've been searching and searching for areas close to Northern VA and no luck.    Someone in VA needs land where we can gather every weekend and have some fun.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys in VA are more than welcome to come to my place. John
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Uggh, a 3 hour trip. :)  

We need another shoot.  Hint hint. lol

Oliver, are you still getting your SOT on the first of July?   I've moved up the American 180 to the top of my priority.   I'll be buying one within the next 4-6 weeks.

Cans are now 2nd priority.

PS.  He lives down near Farmville.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top