[#2]
What state and town?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What state and town?

Sorry warlord.  I should have been more clear about it.  What kpel308 said.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]
C-4:  The reason I aske for location is because the USofA is a huge place, and there maybe other places with this name.

I've heard this place is a very prestigous outfit, I think they are related to the liberal arts college Claremont Colleges.  There are about 40 miles east of Los Angeles.  If you have an oppurtunity to go their, I would put some serious thoughts into it.  The area that surronds this place is really pretty.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
C-4:  The reason I aske for location is because the USofA is a huge place, and there maybe other places with this name.

I've heard this place is a very prestigous outfit, I think they are related to the liberal arts college Claremont Colleges.  There are about 40 miles east of Los Angeles.  If you have an oppurtunity to go their, I would put some serious thoughts into it.  The area that surronds this place is really pretty.

warlord,
I hear ya.  But I was interested in the organization, not the school.  It is as the link that kpel308 posted.  I know that they are pro-2nd, and I haven't found anything else I disagree with as far as their goals.  I was wondering if there were any members here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Its fairly conservative, and their book review is good. But they are a bit separated from most conservative organizations because of their unusually high praise for Lincoln.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top