Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/17/2003 7:55:22 PM EDT
Stopped at the local Chinese Food place tonight to pickup my Mu-Shu Pork. The pretty young Asian girl, about 18 or so, behind the counter caught my eye as she was wearing what appeared to be a pair of MARPAT trousers. As she closer I could see, sure as shit, they were, complete with G&A. I asked her where she got them. She smiled and said "boyfriend". I didn't have the heart to tell her she had to be careful. The penalty for the crime she was committing was a good old fashioned ass-whupping. :)
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:59:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:12:19 PM EDT
you just wanted an excuse to spank her. ;P
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:13:23 PM EDT
do you have some photographic evidence of this transgression? preferably an ass shot.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:14:07 PM EDT
What??? You didn't kill her on the spot??
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:17:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/17/2003 8:18:15 PM EDT by gman552]
Did you offer to whup her ass for her? "Bad girl, bad girl!" [;)]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:18:37 PM EDT
I'd hit it [banana]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:20:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/17/2003 8:21:25 PM EDT by P806]
[:K]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:21:26 PM EDT
I went to a fun show today in Richmond,Va. and there was a kid wearing MARPAT pants and shirt. Several people were wearing MARPAT hats. I saw a vendor that had pants and shirts, small only, for $125 caps for $40 and boonie hats for $45.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:27:50 PM EDT
[img]http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:31:31 PM EDT
Was she sporting a high-n-tight...?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:47:25 PM EDT
She was hot?? That makes it ok in my book. Nothing like a hot asian chick.... TS
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:55:42 PM EDT
The floodgates have opened! Civillians are now wearing MARPAT. We need to begin the wholesale slaughter of anyone caught wearing MARPAT, and try to put the cat back in the bag! Say, you can't be banned around here for posting while drunk can you? -Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:30:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/18/2003 12:34:00 AM EDT by Silence]
COOOL!!! The wholesale slaughter of cats in MARPAT bags!!!! count me in!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:00:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By XM777: Stopped at the local Chinese Food place tonight to pickup my Mu-Shu Pork. The pretty young Asian girl, about 18 or so, behind the counter caught my eye as she was wearing what appeared to be a pair of MARPAT trousers. As she closer I could see, sure as shit, they were, complete with G&A. I asked her where she got them. She smiled and said "boyfriend". I didn't have the heart to tell her she had to be careful. The penalty for the crime she was committing was a good old fashioned ass-whupping. :)
View Quote
You should have "read the riot act" to her and did a "citizen's arrest"![img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sauer/angry-smiley-014.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:22:42 AM EDT
Man, it's a good thing the Marines don't dress as Shriners for combat. Imagine all those jarhead wannabees tootin around town in little cars and those stupid red hats. [;D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:29:03 AM EDT
Were you able to see a camel toe through the MARPAT?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:35:51 AM EDT
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............MARPAT camel toe...............
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:40:53 AM EDT
Ooooh reminds me of the asian chick I saw yesterday, tight-assed yellow pants and it was obvious she was wearing a black thong. About 25% camel toe showing. Not as good looking as my GF, and she was with me, so I had to keep drool to a minimum!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:05:40 AM EDT
Sounds like a MARPAT NINJA to me, you better be careful!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 5:58:54 PM EDT
go ahead. make fun of us if you want to. but those of you who dont get it never will. and thats ok. thats why you arent Marines. maybe it makes you feel better to wear some MARPAT bearing a time honored emblem you cant earn. whatever floats your boat. but the fact remains its illegal and makes you look like a dumbass. her boyfriend is a shit-brick for giving it to her.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:15:23 PM EDT
MARPAT is starting to show up on base more and more. I think it is horribly ugly and even if I was a Marine I wouldn't want to wear it! But what would a Sailor know, we wear funny white hats and bell bottoms[:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:46:57 PM EDT
One of the things that used to impress me about Marines was the way they kept their uniform simple (utility uniform, not the bellhop outfit). The Army has a tendency to hang all kinds of crap on soldiers and some of it borders on ostentatious. Even before the beanies and 'Army of One' crap they would hand out patches like Scooby Snacks. The Marine uniform represented the quiet professionalism that I have always held in high esteem. Now I hear Marines bitch because civilians are wearing MARPAT. This isn't an issue for me unless somebody tries to pass them self off as something they're not. If I see some goober in full Battle Dress with hair down to his shoulders and his hands in his pockets I might give him a little grief and I'll be the first to knock the stuffing out of anyone dishonoring the uniform but I'm not going to get the vapors every time I see a kid wearing a BDU trouser or field jacket. I look at it the same way I looked at my son running around in my boots and jacket. People like to wear parts of the uniform because they think it looks cool. I take it as a sort of compliment. Wearing MARPAT slacks doesn't constitute impersonating a Marine (especially when it's a Hottie doing the impersonating) any more than wearing BDU slacks to the range is impersonating a soldier. This whole MARPAT issue sounds too much like two women fighting because they showed up at the party wearing the same dress.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:04:13 PM EDT
It's not about the MARPAT design, it's about the Eagle/Anchor/Glode emblem imprinted on the MARPAT.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:14:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DvlDog: go ahead. make fun of us if you want to. but those of you who dont get it never will. and thats ok. thats why you arent Marines. maybe it makes you feel better to wear some MARPAT bearing a time honored emblem you cant earn. whatever floats your boat. but the fact remains its illegal and makes you look like a dumbass. her boyfriend is a shit-brick for giving it to her.
View Quote
Giggle..... Aviator
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:27:42 PM EDT
I guess I now need to get some MARPAT camo just because I have a uniform set of every type of standard issue camo our troops have used since the original woodland BDU's were first issued, back in '87. (*Issued to the AF in that year...I know that the other services already used them at that time.) I find the camo trousers to be the most comfortable pants I've ever worn, regardless of pattern, and I'm as likely to wear them as blue jeans. I'm wearing my desert tricolor trousers now. I'd wear the MARPAT trousers because I can. I need no other justification and nobody's permission. I wouldn't wear them with any other distinctive insignia on them or with any other items of uniform clothing (especially a matching jacket), but by themselves? Sure. CJ
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:42:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DvlDog: go ahead. make fun of us if you want to. but those of you who dont get it never will. and thats ok. thats why you arent Marines. maybe it makes you feel better to wear some MARPAT bearing a time honored emblem you cant earn. whatever floats your boat. but the fact remains its illegal and makes you look like a dumbass. her boyfriend is a shit-brick for giving it to her.
View Quote
somebody kick him, his record is stuck. I know, let's have whitehorse turn her in for wearing marpat!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:48:45 PM EDT
View Quote
Lol. You forgot the smiley at the end.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:27:03 PM EDT
I tried to turn this into a hot asian chick thing, but [b]NO![/b] TS
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:38:05 PM EDT
Yeah, I see my neighbor wearing them all the time and I asked him once where he got his and he said "My boyfriend" [img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11998[/img]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:15:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Flash66: Were you able to see a camel toe through the MARPAT?
View Quote
That reminds me. You know that commercial for the phone service that has the blond in the white angel outfit. The tight, form fitting what outfit? Anybody got TIVO that can do some screen captures for me?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:36:21 PM EDT
These MARPAT arguments are rediculous! BFnD if somebody wears it. Take some honor and pride that there are folks who are proud to show off the ugly stuff. The only problem is if somebody impersonates a service member for facetious purposes, otherwise layoff. I like Marines as much as any but I would be emarrassed if I was with a Marine who dressed down somebody going about their business for wearing it and wasn't a Marine. The Peacoat is an official Navy uniform article of clothing. With fouled anchors on the buttons, it is distinctively and unmistakenly Navy and I gave my wife one of mine. Should she get grief for wearng an official article of a Navy uniform? Hell her friends want them because they are damned nice winter coats! Take it as a compliment. Not everyone can be a serviceman or woman. Many are proud of us and the uniform we wear is appealing and promotes patriotism and loyalty and gives some a sense of pride.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:20:09 PM EDT
im going to get some marpat and make them into diapers. Take that lighten up, it's just camo.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:27:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/19/2003 6:27:53 AM EDT by Older_Crow]
Originally Posted By thesacrifice: im going to get some marpat and make them into diapers
View Quote
...for [b]DvlDog[/b]? [BD](added)
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:51:03 PM EDT
Ask me about MARPATs again and I'll have you digging tell you hit China! [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/p9a01351ddca06b52e98c356bdcb7216b/fc1dfa04.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:26:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/19/2003 3:26:44 PM EDT by Stryker_11A]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Forum/6370/hartman.jpg[/img] WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAGGOT! WHO GAVE YOUR SLIMY LITTLE COMMUNIST SHIT TWINKLE-TOED COCKSUCKING ASS PERMISSION TO WEAR MY MARPAT?!?!?! Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother gave you permission! Out-fucking- standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:37:20 PM EDT
Tired off all the people crying about a stupid pair of pants. So im going to buy some on Ebay later today.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:51:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Valkyrie: These MARPAT arguments are rediculous! BFnD if somebody wears it. Take some honor and pride that there are folks who are proud to show off the ugly stuff. The only problem is if somebody impersonates a service member for facetious purposes, otherwise layoff. I like Marines as much as any but I would be emarrassed if I was with a Marine who dressed down somebody going about their business for wearing it and wasn't a Marine. The Peacoat is an official Navy uniform article of clothing. With fouled anchors on the buttons, it is distinctively and unmistakenly Navy and I gave my wife one of mine. Should she get grief for wearng an official article of a Navy uniform? Hell her friends want them because they are damned nice winter coats! Take it as a compliment. Not everyone can be a serviceman or woman. Many are proud of us and the uniform we wear is appealing and promotes patriotism and loyalty and gives some a sense of pride.
View Quote
Finally. Thank You Valkyrie, for making sense.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:56:05 PM EDT
Is MARPAT OK for retired Marines? R. Lee Ermey was wearing it on Mail Call last night.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:25:34 PM EDT
If you guys think any one other than military, expecially the asians can wear MARPAT stuff, you need to punched a few times, at the least. I chased a guy around town for wearing a beret, the chase lasted an entire five minutes, never saw him wear anything faggy again.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:48:31 PM EDT
R. lee can wear MARPAT because he is a Marine. ok, ya know what...lets all wear MARPAT and hide form each other. will that make you guys happy. all the arguments are moot. its not cool looking, the materiel feels less durable to me than woodlands, its only available in one weight, no re-enforcements in critical areas and no rip stop grid. i dont know why you guys think its some kind of magical ninja invisbility suit. maybe you just want it because its new and you want too look cooler than all the other guys wearing camo at the gunshow. or maybe you want to be concealed from the guy 2 benches down at the range. whatever. what you should be clamoring for is the new issue polarfleece pull-over. now there a piece of gear worth getting. not some ugly ass camo that makes you look like a fuck-wad for wearing it. if you guys get all wet for MARPAT you should have seen the uniforms we almost had. 2 years ago a Marine could go to usmc.mil register with our SSN and vote on the features we wanted in our new uniform. i voted for tiger stripe pattern, velcro airforce style name patches, and sew-on collar rank. obviously i was way off base. maybe im off base about the MARPAT issue but if you had been through what ive been through to earn that emblem, and keep myself alive to wear it in retirement then you might be a little uptight about it too.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:13:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/20/2003 12:17:07 AM EDT by ProfessorEvil]
Originally Posted By DvlDog:but if you had been through what ive been through to earn that emblem, and keep myself alive to wear it in retirement then you might be a little uptight about it too.
View Quote
You are attaching waaaaayyyy too much significance to the items displaying the EGA. You're not a Marine just because you have EGA on your car, truck, van, RV, hat, or underpants. I keep asking Marines I meet about this, and have yet to find one other than on this board that gives a shit about civvies and MARPAT. Hell, a recruiter's been giving away some of them. Probably as a recruiting tool, i'm sure (you think his look good? want a pair?? sign right here...). Should wives and family members not be allowed to wear items bearing EGA? Heaven forbid they would want to show support for their jarhead.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:23:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rudd: If you guys think any one other than military, expecially the asians can wear MARPAT stuff, you need to punched a few times, at the least. I chased a guy around town for wearing a beret, the chase lasted an entire five minutes, never saw him wear anything faggy again.
View Quote
cause asians arent real americans. You're an idiot and probably deserve all the shit flung your direction.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:25:14 AM EDT
it looks like hacked up baby food anyways...if some jarheads want to wear some camo thats funded by us civilians and feel superior about it, let them. Whatever.... as said in another thread the jersey doesn't make an athlete, if you really want to show some marine corps pride, stop acting like a baby.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:36:59 AM EDT
[b]"A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Wear MARPAT Shall Not Be Infringed."[/b]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:34:46 AM EDT
This gets funnier with each thread.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:41:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By m193: This gets funnier with each thread.
View Quote
No it doesnt, it gets more pathetic with each thread. I am starting to pity the Navy for having to put with marines on their ships if whining is anything like this at sea.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:44:04 PM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:32:06 AM EDT
IBTL [:)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:47:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2003 6:49:12 AM EDT by CosmicOne-Der]
Rudd and DvlDoggy - Gentlemen, your wound wayyyy too tight. Loosen up. If a marine puts on a pair of blue jeans is he still a marine? Yes. Therefore the clothes do not make the marine, nor the haircut, nor the EGA, it is the training skill and attitude that makes a marine, All the other stuff is just symbolic. To try and tell people what they can and cannot wear and perhaps try to intimidate them to do what you want makes you simply a loud mouthed arrogant bully. To chase someone down because they wore a beret, get a life, was he passing himself off as a blanket head? I've seen Willy Nelson wear a beret on stage are you jumping up and down and pissing yourself over that? Doubt it. You saw someone, prlly smaller than you, that you didn't like wearing something, so you took it on yourself to bully them....gosh I am proud to have you defending and representing our country. I thought part of your training focused on self discipline, patience, and descretion? Evidently you slept though that part. Now as for saying "couldn't become marines" that is a hasty generalization, I never had a desire to become a marine, actually came too dang close to contracting in to Army ROTC in college for my taste. There is a big differece between choosing not to and being unable to do something. Your posts on the subject (and good lord there has been enough of them) make you look rude, myopic, and self centered. Just a lil thought for your day; How is telling me that I cannot wear what I want to wear any different than the government telling me what kind of gun I can own? You are not fashion police, you opinions are evidently not the same as everyone elses, be tolerant and respectful of others rights and not just serve your egos. Cosmos
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:53:37 AM EDT
Top Top