Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:34:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:36:40 AM EDT

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:38:38 AM EDT
Every advance in civil rights requires "outrageous" behavior.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:40:13 AM EDT
Open Carry a long gun in a populated area, expect 'interaction' with LEO.  Expect it to not be pleasant.

If you want to do so, and deal with the headache, more power to you, I guess.  Suing because you don't like the result is going full retard.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:42:08 AM EDT
Can we work on acclimating people to oc of handguns first?
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:42:09 AM EDT

since eric holder just announced the reopening of the civil rights division, this case may get some traction.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:43:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By caexpat:

Yeah, Rosa Parks really pissed people off.

And imagine NEGROS wanting to come in and sit at the lunch counter just like all the white folks!  

That was outrageous then.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:44:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:46:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ceverett:
Open Carry a long gun in a populated area, expect 'interaction' with LEO.  Expect it to not be pleasant.

If you want to do so, and deal with the headache, more power to you, I guess.  Suing because you don't like the result is going full retard.

He is dealing with the headache through the legal process.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:48:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By A_Free_Man:
Originally Posted By caexpat:

Yeah, Rosa Parks really pissed people off.

And imagine NEGROS wanting to come in and sit at the lunch counter just like all the white folks!  

That was outrageous then.

Better example:  Which is more effective for gay rights:

Media depictions showing gay couples in happy stable relationships, with normal jobs and manner of dress, or

Media depictions of gay couples having butt-sex in public, while dressed like complete flamers?

If you want to advance OC, carry a handgun in a retention holster and don't dress like a dirtbag.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:51:46 AM EDT
Fuck Democrats and people who are against civilians carrying any kind of gun they want. I'm on bored on this one, I hope the guy wins I'm tired of open carriers getting harassed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:52:12 AM EDT
even here in sitka AK, if you carry an "assult rifle" down the street you should have expect the cops to have a visit with you.

happened to my friend back in high school. he was about 15 years old, and was going camping. the boat was loaded with most of the camping gear and he was walking down through town with his tricked out 10/22 (had the dorky druganov stock, basically looked like a evil gun!) someone called the cops, said a kid was walking through town with a rifle. a cop showed up and asked him what was up. my friend said he was going camping. cops said, "sounds fun, have a nice day", and drove off. end of story.

of course, they could have gone full tactical on him, but guns are fairly common-place here in alaska...
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 10:56:05 AM EDT

You dirty SOB.
Top Top