Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 10:20:12 AM EDT

Furloughed Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf (M.S.S.)  has a brand new "gig" as the head spokesperson for the City of New Orleans.

M.S.S., who reportedly has been engaged in personal creative projects since the fall of the Hussein regime in April of 2003, told sources that he is delighted to be representing the people and fine City of New Orleans.

Preliminary statements issued by M.S.S. include:

"Be assured. New Orleans is safe, protected"

"There is no floodwater in New Orleans. Never!"

"No rapes occurred in the Superdome"

"I can assure you that these civilains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how lucky they are that they surrendered their guns to the forces of law and order."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"The authority of the civil defense ... issued a warning to the civilian population to evacuate the city," he said, adding that remaining persons remaining to defend their property were "immoral mercenaries" and "criminals" for such behavior.

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"because we will behead you all" (referring to the Superdome)

"I triple guarantee you, there are no floodwaters in New Orleans."

“We have placed them in a quagmire from which they can never emerge except dead”

"I speak better English than this villain Bush"

"They floodwaters are not in New Orleans.  They are not in control of any airport.  I tell you this.  It is all a lie.  They lie.  It is a hollywood movie.  You do not believe them."

"Our estimates are that none of them will come out alive unless they surrender to us quickly."
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#1]
How did I know before I even clicked this thread that I was going to find his picture in it lol
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I miss Baghdad Bob...he made the war fun to watch...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering what he has been up to lately.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]

I knew it before I opened the thread.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#8]
There are no looters in 'Nawlins. Allah Be Praised. We have trapped at the Superdome where we are killing them with our Elite Special Police Forces.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I miss Baghdad Bob...he made the war fun to watch...

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#10]
"All your property are belong to us!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top