Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2001 4:46:05 PM EDT
I am told that ar's are illegal in the city of Denver under Mayor Webb's AW ban. I have also been told that if I get pulled over in Denver and I am transporting My AR they can take it. Is this true?
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Not if you are enroute through the city from someplace else, to someplace else, and the rifle is properly stored in the trunk.

If you live in Denver, or are stopped, obviously engaging in some activity other than driving through, they can and will confiscate it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#2]
It's sad to see other States going the way of Kalifornia.  At least Colorado's state constitution contains the second ammendment, unlike Kalifornia.

I'm telling you pro-gun states (AZ, TX, LA, VA, ID), it's coming.  Vote your conscience and prepare for the worst.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
gun laws are starting to hit AZ, tucson tried to ban gun shows.
as more and more people from around the US come out of colleges with a computor degree under there arm, and computor companies continue to move to places like Oregon and Washington state, these states will continue to see increasing gun control and a shift into democratic hands.
Co. is falling too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top