Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 8:14:18 PM EDT
Is it good for us...or them?

Don't have a link but she's screaming at Hillary now wanting meetings and shit, or she will "make her lose her job"

I'm along the feelings that this cindy bitch was one of the best things to happen to us traditional conservative crowd. Now she's pissing off the mainstream left too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Evil always turns in upon itself.

Maybe the it's the same with stupidity?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
where did you see this?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, where did you see this?

I remember last week her calling for troops to leave occupied New Orleans, but this is new.

How can a country's military occupy itself?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Rush talked about this today when I listened for a few minutes.  Cindy is going to end up in a park.  In a car.  With no brains left...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
She's probably screaming at her imaginary friend Hillary from the land of the Necromancers
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Cindy Sheehan, the mother of an American soldier killed in Iraq, last night brought her campaign to end the war to New York, where she accused Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of not doing enough to challenge the Bush administration's Iraq policies. Speaking in front of more than 500 supporters in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, Ms. Sheehan, speaking of Senator Clinton, said, "She knows that the war is a lie but she is waiting for the right time to say it." Then, as the crowd cheered, she issued a challenge to Senator Clinton, saying, "You say it or you are losing your job."

From NY times.  The rest of the media is strangely silent about this.

Sheehan is going to end up in a ditch if she keeps this up.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#7]
What ever happened about her protesting an air show? Did she actually do it?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#8]
O'Reily also touched on it.

The mainstream media will cut her off now that she has spoken out against their Queen.

And when I say Queen, I mean like the one off of Aliens.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Moonbat.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:34:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What ever happened about her protesting an air show? Did she actually do it?

"Hi! I'm a desperately psychotic nutjob who the American Left made a BIIIIG mistake in encouraging!" [/Cindy Shithead]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

And when I say Queen, I mean like the one off of Aliens.

Fuck that, dont taint my xenomorphs with her shit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#12]
the great thing is that the war is already over.  its just a matter of how many more will die until our guys come home.

truth hurts!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Call it a "meltdown" or an "implosion."  Either way, it's fun to watch the wrath of the wacky go wayward.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
the great thing is that the war is already over.  its just a matter of how many more will die until our guys come home.

truth hurts!

Welcome to your short stay here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

truth hurts!

Hear that??? Thats the sound of the door hitting you square in the ass on your way out...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

truth hurts!

All right who's troll account is this?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Sheehan is going to end up in a ditch if she keeps this up.

She's spent the better part of the summer in one, what's the big deal?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Rush talked about this today when I listened for a few minutes.  Cindy is going to end up in a park.  In a car.  With no brains left...

she's ALREADY got one of those covered
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

truth hurts!

Seeing how you are a fucking troll, (with your first posts') I'll give you the short-time glory of having a post quoted

Monday :: September 19, 2005
Cindi Sheehan Challenges Sen. Clinton to Call Iraq War "Lie"

by Last Night in Little Rock

Cindi Sheehan, another person who was almost lost in the aftermath of Katrina, who camped out at Crawford, TX during the last interminable Presidential vacation, was in Brooklyn yesterday saying the Sen. Hillary Clinton "knows that the war is a lie but she is waiting for the right time to say it."

Then, as the crowd cheered, she issued a challenge to Senator Clinton, saying, "You say it or you are losing your job."

A spokesman for Senator Clinton, while not commenting about Ms. Sheehan's remarks, said that the senator, while voting to give President Bush the authority to go to war, has been very critical of the way he has chosen to use that authority.

What strikes me though....is...you've obviously got an agenda......correct?

What did you do today  to serve this agenda?

If I were to come to one of your websights, I'd have a plethora of information attempting to explain my veiwpoint.

did you bring this?      the simple answer is no.

You provide less than nothing to human kind, go ask your mother when rent is due.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:57:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

truth hurts!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
the great thing is that i'm a drooling idiot who just found an internet terminal.  its just a matter of how much i can type before the orderlies find me.  or i shit my pants.

truth hurts!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Folks, please, do not personally attack people.  

You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.  Sometimes getting warnings/more is not worth the battle.  

Move along nothing to see here.  tinypic.com/dvspcl.gif

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.  Sometimes getting warnings/more is not worth the battle.  

DigDug, hey man I've been to North Dakota a couple of times and I absolutletly love it but do you have to suck so much ass?  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DigDug, hey man I've been to North Dakota a couple of times and I absolutletly love it but do you have to suck so much ass?  

You loved North Dakota?  Yeesh.  You obviously weren't here from November to March.      
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Of course I loved your great state, have you ever been through Minot  to see the B-1's take off?....aside from that....you have a point.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Of course I loved your great state, have you ever been through Minot  to see the B-1's take off?....aside from that....you have a point.

I grew up in Bottineau.  Have I ever been to Minot...  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:06:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I grew up in Bottineau.  Have I ever been to Minot...  

Umm no...I just made that up.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

truth hurts!

Admit it, you libs love it when our troops die.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:09:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

truth hurts!

Admit it, you guys love it when our troops die.

He can't respond.  He be gone gone gone, he be gone so long.

Holy crap.  Chilowack!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow that was quick. I thought wew didnt ban dissenters right away like DU. Its so much fun to let them attempt to justify their twisted view and get shredded apart by the members.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Wow that was quick. I thought wew didnt ban dissenters right away like DU. Its so much fun to let them attempt to justify their twisted view and get shredded apart by the members.

He took a huge dump in another thread.  Big steaming dump.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He took a huge dump in another thread.  Big steaming dump.

ah that would do it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh my god.....I'm a white man....I'm middle class..I own a cool fucking gun.
I can kill you with this gun,...

it's P.C but I hope that it's not prejudiced.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

truth hurts!

All right who's troll account is this?

Light a candle, already, willya????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top