Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/18/2005 9:16:58 AM EDT
Time to put this bitch into perspective.

"We began the killing as soon as we stepped foot on these shores [of America] and the killing has gone on unabated for over 200 years."

"There has always been excuses for wars, but NONE of them have been good or valid."  

"This country is not worth dying for.”

“America has been killing people on this continent since it was started."

"The U.S. government is a morally repugnant system.”

"Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel."

"My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel."

"Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11."

“George Bush and his neo-conservatives killed my son.”

"Our country has been overtaken by murderous thugs...gangsters who lust after fortunes and power; never caring that their addictions are at the expense of our loved ones, and the blood of innocent people near and far."

"We've watched these thugs parade themselves before the whole world as if they are courageous advocates for Christian moral values...and for the spread of democracy."

"The US government is now ruled by murderous hypocrites...criminals who should be arrested, charged appropriately, confined behind bars."

"Every member of Bush's executive branch (past and present) and every member of Congress who voted to give George the authority to invade Iraq have innocent blood on their hands. For the next State of the Union address, maybe the hypocrites in Congress should shamefacedly display blood-soaked hands, instead of proudly wriggling fingers stained with ink to symbolize sham Iraqi elections."

"I DEFINITELY think that we should support war resisters in the military. "

"I know several people who are being court-martialed, and they need support--they need monetary support, they need our moral support, and they need to know that we’re with them."

"We need to encourage more people to do this. "

She sure is a mouthy bitch.

For the on board liberals who defend this traitorous speech...she deserves a pass because her son died in combat? Right.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]
We live in America where even our enemies have the right to voice their opinion.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you ma'am. Come back when you reach the minimum relevancy level.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#3]
That bitch needs to be beaten severley. And then tried for at least sedition.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#4]
First Amendment and all that.....

Give her a few days, she will burn out and no one will remember her.

Freedom of Speech doesn't mean that anyone is actually listening.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Her son is a hero.

She is abhorrent and disgusting for using his death to advance her beliefs that were obviously held before the war.  

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow. You think you know how crazy a lady is, and then you see all her quotes in one place, and it convinces you that you have only seen the tip of the crazy iceburg.

This woman is completely out of her mind.

Her son probably joined partially to get away from her looney self.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We live in America where even our enemies have the right to voice their opinion.

She can talk to the Wall, maybe it'll listen.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"We began the killing as soon as we stepped foot on these shores [of America] and the killing has gone on unabated for over 200 years."

"There has always been excuses for wars, but NONE of them have been good or valid."  

"Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel."

"Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11."

"Our country has been overtaken by murderous thugs...gangsters who lust after fortunes and power; never caring that their addictions are at the expense of our loved ones, and the blood of innocent people near and far."

"We've watched these thugs parade themselves before the whole world as if they are courageous advocates for Christian moral values...and for the spread of democracy."

"The US government is now ruled by murderous hypocrites...criminals who should be arrested, charged appropriately, confined behind bars."

"Every member of Bush's executive branch (past and present) and every member of Congress who voted to give George the authority to invade Iraq have innocent blood on their hands. For the next State of the Union address, maybe the hypocrites in Congress should shamefacedly display blood-soaked hands, instead of proudly wriggling fingers stained with ink to symbolize sham Iraqi elections."

"I know several people who are being court-martialed, and they need support--they need monetary support, they need our moral support, and they need to know that we’re with them."

For the on board liberals who defend this traitorous speech...she deserves a pass because her son died in combat? Right.

Seems she had a difference of opinion with her son.  He thought it was.....  So, in reality, she isn't speaking for her son but for.......just for herself...and sounds like a lunatic, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:26:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That bitch needs to be beaten severley. And then tried for at least sedition.

You know, good point...it does sound like she is fomenting sedition....

HANG THE BITCH

She really is a first class twat isn't she?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Cindy who?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Just to add a cherry on top, she spoke at the pro-terrorist, resistence rally in San Francisco.

CIndy Schitthead supports terror resistence
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sooner the better.  I'm afraid her ramblings could be replace with well written Soros/democRat scripts
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Just to add a cherry on top, she spoke at the pro-terrorist, resistence rally in San Francisco.

WOW.

One wonders why she hasn't been nominated for the democratic VP yet.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW.

I wonder how her son would feel about that 1...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW.

Lamestream media is'nt reporting what she has been doing the past year...now we know. She is a Michael Moore/George Soros anti-American hater. Her 15 minutes are almost up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW.

In a quote from that article:

"While one might dismiss some of Sheehan’s hyperbole due to grief over her son’s death, a little research about Casey Sheehan revealed that contrary to being tricked by military recruiters, Casey Sheehan had re-enlisted in the U.S. Army voluntarily when he was 24-years-old, after serving his first hitch successfully. Casey Sheehan was in fact a hero who received a Bronze Star. He was attached as a mechanic to the artillery division of the 1st U.S. Cavalry in Iraq. When a convoy of soldiers from Casey’s unit was attacked in Sadr City by insurgents, Casey volunteered to join a rapid rescue force to get them out. His commanding sergeant told him he did not have to go into combat, because he was a mechanic and not an infantryman. Casey was quoted telling his officer, “I go where my chief goes.” He was tragically killed during the rescue attempt. The source for this story? Cindy Sheehan herself. "

He was truly a hero, and all the while all she is accomplishing is tarnishing that. I don't think he would have wanted that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't forget what she said a few months ago:

"We are not waging a war on terror in this country. We’re waging a war of terror. The biggest terrorist in the world is George W. Bush!"

So declared Cindy Sheehan earlier this year during a rally at San Francisco State University.

Sheehan, who is demanding a second meeting with Bush, stated: "We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now."

Sheehan unleashed a foul-mouth tirade on April 27, 2005:

"They’re a bunch of fucking hypocrites! And we need to, we just need to rise up..." Sheehan said of the Bush administration.

"If George Bush believes his rhetoric and his bullshit, that this is a war for freedom and democracy, that he is spreading freedom and democracy, does he think every person he kills makes Iraq more free?"

"The whole world is damaged. Our humanity is damaged. If he thinks that it’s so important for Iraq to have a U.S.-imposed sense of freedom and democracy, then he needs to sign up his two little party-animal girls. They need to go to this war."

"We want our country back and, if we have to impeach everybody from George Bush down to the person who picks up dog shit in Washington, we will impeach all those people."

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Wow.

She sounds more like one of the terrorist scumbags that killed her son all the time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#19]
The ramblings of a raving lunitic.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#20]
I now understand why her kid joined the military, he wanted to get out of that fucking house.

Ergo, Cindy Sheehan is responsible for his death.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Man, Aren't this  bitch's 15 minutes up yet.

There isn't a country in the world that doesn't walk on the bones of those that came before them everyday.

With her lifestyle we would all be driving prius' and sympathizing with Terror.

At first I felt bad because she was obviously affected by losing her son, but now she just pisses me off.

Bet You'll Vote Next Time Hippies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bet they don't.

and that's the truth.

After all of john kerry's "record" voter turnout for new voters, it didn't amount to shit.

HAve you seen the shirt, that is The screen cap of GWB flipping the bird, and under it
is bet you'll vote next time hippies.

I love that shirt.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#24]

You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.  - Fredrick, Young Frankenstein
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I now understand why her kid joined the military, he wanted to get out of that fucking house.

Ergo, Cindy Sheehan is responsible for his death.

Ya. No kidding.

She is half a continent away from me, and I would seriously consider death just to keep from hearing her name again.

Crimony.

This chick is probably an even bigger pill about other stuff. If she has no problem nagging the president, imagine her nagging about cleaning your room or giving her grandkids already!

She would be the mother-in-law from hell.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#26]
How completely disrespectful of her own son.

And sure, Pres. Bush is going to meet with someone that vitreolic.

Ever notice how the leftists never say 'President' Bush. Its either George, Mr., or simply 'Bush.' It all goes back to the 200 election for them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#27]
that bitch could ge t a job writing for al jizzerra, or any terrorist propaganda machine for that matter.
im shur the haji's are loving her

it's sad how much the left have in common with the enemy..(the real enemy not bush )
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

That sure would make a funny bumper sticker!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Wow. You think you know how crazy a lady is, and then you see all her quotes in one place, and it convinces you that you have only seen the tip of the crazy iceburg.

So you're the guy who married the ex?  Oh, wait this is about Cindy.  Never mind.

G
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#31]
14 minutes 56 seconds....4 more seconds to go & she's outa here destine to the history bin of "Tools of the Leftist Losers"

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sooner the better.  I'm afraid her ramblings could be replace with well written Soros/democRat scripts

Yep, agreed, the liberal/anti-Bush Geo. Soros & Moveon.Org and the news media are going to keep this thing on the front burner for as long as they can.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#33]
This monster is a part of the war from within our own borders--war waged by the Left that will rip us all asunder.

We are concerned with terrorism, but Sheehan is an example of the threat to our way of life from our own
citizens.

Freedom of speech is inalienable right, but she's going too far. Why is Bush blamed for everything? Where is the accountability of others?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#34]
What a sorry shame, she's a loon using her son's memory to make a mockery of him.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#35]
"We have no Constitution. We’re the only country with no checks and balances. We want our country back if we have to impeach George Bush down to the person who picks up the dog sh-t in Washington! Let George Bush send his two little party animals to die in Iraq. It’s OK for Israel to have nuclear weapons but we are waging nuclear war in Iraq, we have contaminated the entire country. It’s not OK for Syria to be in Lebanon. Hypocrites! But Israel can occupy Palestine? Stop the slaughter!"

I don't know if this is supposed to be a quote from her or not. If this came out of her mouth it just goes to prove she is a major nutjob.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Where did the quotes come from? Link? Wanna back up my posts on another board.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

That Lynne Stewart woman is truly horrid.  She opened one of her civil rights lawyers meetings with a paean to Lenin, Marx, Che, and other saints and prophets of the revolution.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Thank you ma'am. Come back when you reach the minimum relevancy level.

The more she/they speak, the more it becomes aware to the sheeple how F'N crazy these people all are.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I understand France is nice this time of the millennium.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Sure. But other people have a right to call her a jackass for her opinions.
The attitude of the media seems to be that anyone who criticizes her
is denying her "right" to something or other. Apparently the right to
be a jackass and not have that pointed out, if I'm following their argument
correctly.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That Lynne Stewart woman is truly horrid.  She opened one of her civil rights lawyers meetings with a paean to Lenin, Marx, Che, and other saints and prophets of the revolution.

Geez, that link is sickening....I think a little napalm wouldda cooked all those pieces of sh*t down nicely.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Do you have sources for these quotes?  I am having run-ins with some libs over this C U Next Tuesday

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#43]
I was watching some hurricane footage on FNC this morning, and I saw her 'commercial'.
I couldnt believe that something as anti-American as her ideas would be broadcast on the airwaves...especially on the channel people like to believe is a 'conservative' channel.

Just further proof of two things...

Liberals are insane...

and

FNC is no better than CNN or MSNBC....they will take any money, as long as its green and the pile is big enough. Apparently it doesnt matter where the money comes from.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Ted Kennedy should drive Cindy Sheehan home.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#45]
They killed the wrong Sheehan.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#46]
I can't wait for the total melt down.

It will be something to see.

GM
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#47]
These two posts get my vote for best of the thread !

Quoted:
Ted Kennedy should drive Cindy Sheehan home.

Quoted:
They killed the wrong Sheehan.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Fucking psycho bitch...

America owes a lot to its military...

The world is an ugly place, and if you hesitate to apply force when necessary, you will lose.
Our freedom and our prosperity was paid for with the blood of soldiers.

I think it is sad that she is totally dishonering the sacrifice that her son made.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Cindy Sheehan has sullied the honor of her son Casey's good name.  She dishonors him every time she opens her mouth.  Sheehan has been a liberal flake for some time now, just look at some of her past well documented horseshit left wing rantings.   The ULTRA LEFT of this country now has their hand rammed up her ass and is working her mouth like a cheap ventriloquist’s dummy. She has lost all respect and become a tool.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#50]
I should go over to DU and start a Sheehan for President thread.  The Hillary/Sheehan ticket would sell real easy over there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top