Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2011 5:56:38 AM EDT
This might have already been posted if it has sorry.

After reading this article and the affidavit I can't believe this company stayed in business as long as it has. Ciener Fail

Basic summary is that lots of people have sent for conversions and got some pretty arrogant responses if any from this company. Lots of cashed checks and money orders and no product.

Statements like "We reserve the right to move troublesome customers to the end of the wait list" whether tongue in cheek or not seems like a bad thing to have mentioned in an affidavit with felony charges levied against you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This might have already been posted if it has sorry.

After reading this article and the affidavit I can't believe this company stayed in business as long as it has. Ciener Fail

Basic summary is that lots of people have sent for conversions and got some pretty arrogant responses if any from this company. Lots of cashed checks and money orders and no product.

Statements like "We reserve the right to move troublesome customers to the end of the wait list" whether tongue in cheek or not seems like a bad thing to have mentioned in an affidavit with felony charges levied against you.

yep no ones posted that in the last 18 days in either gd or the hometown florida forum.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:09:20 AM EDT
[#2]
That's some fine crack on that page, and I don't mean Ceiner.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, why would anybody buy from him when you can get a CMMG for like $150?  Doesn't CMMG have a lifetime warranty too?
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#5]
That would be what a calm rational business person might say. Too bad Larue is not calm, rational, or a business person.

I have this mental image of him and Jon Ceiner in a dark corner of the SHOT Show slashing each other's palms, doing a "blood brother" handshake, and swearing to hunt Dale Carnegie down and kill him.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:48:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seriously, why would anybody buy from him when you can get a CMMG for like $150?  Doesn't CMMG have a lifetime warranty too?

Because Ciener made sold advertised more than .22LR AR kits?

When CMMG makes them for Glocks and 1911s, let us know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck that guy.  Seriously.  Fuck him running.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top