Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:57:07 AM EDT
<Rant on>

I'm sitting here working and listening to the Alito hearings and just got done listening to Chuckie Schmuckie give his all important spiel. My god he is such a pompus asshat.

He just railed at Alito for a dissenting opinion he made on the legalities of citizens owning machineguns (second amendment) and then in perfect libtard form browbeat him for taking a stance at one point early in his career that abortion was not constitutionally guaranteed. I can find much more argument for ownijng a machine gun in the constitution than I can the right to an abortion.

Here we go Schmuckie. I propose a law that states the following:

For every law that gets challenged at court (any level court) and is determined to be unconstitutional by said court, the following shall occur:

The legislative members that voted for said law will be charged with a civil rights violation against the target population that the law was directed at. After three such civil rights violations, a legislator will be charged with treason. Punishment will range anywhere from dismissal from the legislative body to death depending on the seriousness of the violations.

It seems it is not enough to expect the voters to remove these asshats from office. There has to be some other way of slapping legislators in the face and waking them up and making them read the constitution and maybe this is it. If they pass illegal laws why should they not be punished for it. If I break a law, am I not punished for it?

<Rant off>

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:59:08 AM EDT
I thought this was gonna be on Chuck Norris.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:02:39 AM EDT
Chuckster is a F tard....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:02:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:

He's still alive, isn't he?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:04:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SJSAMPLE:

yeah..
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:04:26 AM EDT
There's no doubt about it, Schumer is a rectal swab of the highest degree.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:07:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:07:51 AM EDT
I would like to ass cough in Chuckies mouth
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:08:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:09:42 AM EDT
I was under the impression that Alito disagreed with Roe v Wade only because he felt the case fell outside federal jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:10:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 11:11:20 AM EDT by TRW]

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
I don't have access to the hearings. Is Discursive Pelosi on the panel?

Pelosi is house. These are all senators. Despite being offed on American Dad last night, Feinswine was there though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:10:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JBowles:

Originally Posted By SJSAMPLE:

yeah..

I was talking about TRW.
With this thread's title, he'd be dead by now if Chuck Norris took offense.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:12:44 AM EDT

Now how on earth can you confuse Chucky Schmuckie with Chuck Norris?

I knew who TRW was refering to.

With all this Chuck Norris worship going on there must be something ghey about it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:13:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:18:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/schumer.jpg

never get tired of seeing that photo of chuckles with that big shit eating grin on his face.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:19:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 11:25:54 AM EDT by HardShell]
I personally love how Schumer et. al. - the left-est of the left who couldn't get any further left without redefining the word - are all critical of Alito for being "outside of the mainstream."
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:22:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Fourays2:

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/schumer.jpg

never get tired of seeing that photo of chuckles with that big shit eating grin on his face.

Is he firing one of those "machine guns" where you have to pull the trigger each time, or is it one of those "assault weapons" which was sold as a "semi-auto" but the ATF (using a couple dozen man hours, several grand in equipment and technicians with years of metal working expertise) modified it to fully automatic - thus proving that "any criminal can easily do it"?
Top Top