Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2004 3:32:39 AM EDT
...out campaigning with Kerry.

COLUMBUS, OH - OCTOBER 21: Democratic presidential candidate U.S. Senator John Kerry (D-MA) (L) greets supporters with Dana Reeve, wife of the late actor Christopher Reeve, before delivering a policy speech on science and innovation October 21, 2004 in Columbus, Ohio. Kerry is scheduled to campaign in Ohio, Minnesota and Wisconsin today. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

COLUMBUS, UNITED STATES: Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (L)talks with Dana Reeve, widow of late actor Christopher Reeve at the Columbus Athenaeum's stage in Columbus, Ohio 21 October 2004. The grieving widow of paralysed Superman star Christopher Reeve emerged from mourning Thursday to deliver an emotional and politically potent endorsement to Democratic presidential hopeful John Kerry. Dana Reeve held a theater in Columbus, Ohio spellbound, as she remembered her husband who died less than two weeks ago, and backed Kerry's plan to lift what he says is President George W. Bush's "ban" on embryonic stem-cell research. Christopher Reeve's widow pledged to carry on his life's work to win an extension of the research which backers say could eventually help spinal cord injury victims to walk again. AFP PHOTO / HECTOR MATA (Photo credit should read HECTOR MATA/AFP/Getty Images)

COLUMBUS, OH - OCTOBER 21: Democratic presidential candidate U.S. Senator John Kerry (D-MA) (L) greets Dana Reeve (R), wife of the late actor Christopher Reeve, before delivering a policy speech on science and innovation October 21, 2004 in Columbus, Ohio. Kerry is scheduled to campaign in Ohio, Minnesota and Wisconsin today. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:33:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd hit it.  Just think how long it's been for her....
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw it on the news toda,y Im not surprised though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:36:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I doubt it was that super to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:37:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else reminded of a certain Sarah?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:37:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Being a professional widow is a time-honored political job.  Corretta Scott King is the prototypical example.  Otherwsie, they fade into insignificance.  Sarah Brady gets an honorable mention since Jim Brady is only mostly dead.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:44:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You labor under the misapprehension that marital fidelity is a relevant concept to the Hollywood elite.

My favorite thing was when she said "I'd rather keep my grief private, but this is just too important, and I'm supporting John Kerry."

Translation: "You are not allowed to vocally disagree with  me cuz I'll say you are spitting on my husbands grave, but I get to be a political shill for John kerry, and that's not exploiting my husbands death."

I can't say she slept around on her husband, but theres no doubt she a political whore.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:46:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Chris Reeve died in 1991, unfortunately his body survived a little longer, sort of like James Brady

My friends have instructions on what to do if I ever met a similar fate.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You labor under the misapprehension that marital fidelity is a relevant concept to the Hollywood elite.

My favorite thing was when she said "I'd rather keep my grief private, but this is just too important, and I'm supporting John Kerry."

Translation: "You are not allowed to vocally disagree with  me cuz I'll say you are spitting on my husbands grave, but I get to be a political shill for John kerry, and that's not exploiting my husbands death."

I can't say she slept around on her husband, but theres no doubt she a political whore.

Christopher Reeve's wifes' most recent "greatest day" came when he was able to twitch his fingers again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:50:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:52:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#11]
And the winning post goes to .....

CavVet.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like he's telling her,  you call those tits!!!

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:02:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure she's gotten some action outside of the marriage...don't you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:05:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Chris Reeve died in 1991, unfortunately his body survived a little longer, sort of like James Brady

My friends have instructions on what to do if I ever met a similar fate.

no shit
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:05:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Probably with consent of her husband.... he wasn't a complete imbecile.

Of course she wants to support the man who promises to do something now that could have saved her husband then.  I think that's a little bit of grief talking with it.  She doesn't realize he can't pull it off on his own and that he's a pathological liar.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I thought I heard her in an interview say the SUPERMAN was still able to satisfy her.

Guess, she orgasms real easy - like a wind just blowing across her .... nevermind.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:32:31 AM EDT
[#17]
She looks quite happy that her husband is dead.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#18]
[
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:00:34 AM EDT
[#19]
What a cheap bitch.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hey I heard the lame will walk, the blind will see, and the diabetic grow a new pancreas.  All we have to do is vote for Kerry.  Got that straight from Edwards mouth.

Hallelujah, Brother!

In my 50 years of living, I have not seen such a shameless campaign full of falsehoods and lies.

Tj

Just seems to get worse every 4 years, doesn't it?  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:47:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Exactly.  No grieving widow there . . . .
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.  No grieving widow there . . . .

That's low  - how the hell do you guys know?

Mayeb she really believes that stem cell stuff is going to help people, and this is her was of grieving/honoring her husband.  

(I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying that you don't know - and it's kind of low to take cheap shots at a women who stood by her crippled husband and just recently lost him)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#25]
She's a hottie. Take a look at how her eyes are sparkling at Kerry.

Ouch. Kerry's dreaming of the possibilities.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Becoming a quadraplegic is dying?  That 's a stretch

That being said, my view of what I think of Reeve was the south park episode where he sucked the guts out of embryos so he could walk.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:18 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd give her face a splash of man-juice.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:02:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt it was that super to begin with.

DUhs don't like sex
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#30]

If you just undo that button, I'll show you my purple heart, and I have two more. Really.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#31]
I can't stand to look at Kerry for more than a few seconds.  I do think I got it all wrong though.  George Soros is obviously the anti-christ and hillary, bill, diane, chucky, sarah, kerry and this ginch are his legates.

We are going to be sooooooooo fucked if this traitor gets in office.

I'll have to consider it the same situation as I did when bill was president.  I simply said I had no president and let it go at that.  I did my best to ignore him.

I wonder how long it's been since somebody punished that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#32]
What stem-cell ban?  WHAT FUCKING STEM CELL BAN!!!?!?!

There IS NO STEM CELL BAN.  The Dems are lying pieces of shit, and Bush is a retard for not pointing it out.  The stem cells are available for research.  There for the taking.

This is Karl Rove's election to lose.  For some reason, the Bush campaign allows this and many, many, many other lies to be perpetuated by the Dems with nary a commment.  Fucking idiots, on both sides.........
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:28:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What stem-cell ban?  WHAT FUCKING STEM CELL BAN!!!?!?!

There IS NO STEM CELL BAN.  The Dems are lying pieces of shit, and Bush is a retard for not pointing it out.  The stem cells are available for research.  There for the taking.

This is Karl Rove's election to lose.  For some reason, the Bush campaign allows this and many, many, many other lies to be perpetuated by the Dems with nary a commment.  Fucking idiots, on both sides.........

As with many things, the Democrats consider lack of federal funding to be as good as a ban.
Examples, you ask?
Bush's termination of money going overseas to pay for foreign abortions.  The whacko feminists had a shitfit about Bush trying to take away their right to an abortion.
Don't remember specifics, but several years ago, the ACLU argued that cutting federal funding to art was a violation of the first amendment.
I had a third example, but forgot what it was

The only thing most Democrats don't think should be federally funded is the military.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I suspect she's doing what her husband would have wanted her to do.  This stem cel stuff will cost W some votes.

I am diabetic, have been for 20 years.  Finding a way for a new pancreas to be grown using stem cells would be the greatest day in my life.  Then I wouldn't have to take the 5 insulin shots I have to take every single day.  Not to mention pricking my finger at least 3 times daily so I can monitor my blood sugar level.

BUT

I wil NOT vote for John Kerry,

EVER

Him becoming POTUS will not speed up the research process.  The research is being done.  The funding is there.  It just takes time to figure these things out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Duracell.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#39]
CR:  "Oh honey?  Could you come and check on my respirator?  I think it's cutting out."

Wifey:  bzzzzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh yeah...I'll...be ...right ...there.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWOWIE!

Wifey:  "I'm a comin' hon."
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#40]
She looks good.

Must have eaten her 'vegetable(s).'

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#43]
I bet Skerry hit's it, stuffs her pooper.  Maybe we can get pics

She sure doesn't look to consumed with grief.  

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:43:50 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
[
<sighing> Neither am I.....This just demonstrates again the Democrat/Liberal fascination with "celebrity"... I don't wish the man ill, or want to speak ill of the dead, but BEFORE his own accident, what exactly did Reeve do besides be an actor? Now he's a "heroic" activist for the handicapped? I believe he had something of a vested interest....

Maddox? That you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#45]

"What do ya say we go HORSEBACK riding together"?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#46]
It's not what you see, it's what you don't see....

Where's his other hand?  Where's hers?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Caption time

[EarnestAngsleyvoice] With these hands I would lay on the dear departed Christopher and make him walk sayin' FOUL EVIL SPIRIT COME OUT DAT MAN'S BODY [/EarnestAngsleyvoice]

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Should this come as a surprise to anybody? Reeves was talking to Kerry just before he died. Reeves was an ardent Kerry support to the bitter end.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#49]
sKerry is an A$$hat!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top