Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 4:40:10 AM EDT
Garrr.....all I want for Christmas is some peace and quiet.  2005 has been a year from hell.  What I got was, my mother-in-law broke her leg and instead of going to the rehab hospital where her doctors wanted to send her, she's sleeping in my living room smoking cigarettes and stinking up my house...and my pain-in-the-ass sister in law and her brood of brats are coming over to tear up my already fucked up house and destroy what little peace I might have had.

[dice]Merry Christmas.....Merry fuckin' Christmas.[/dice]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:43:42 AM EDT
[#1]
good luck.  it'll all be over soon enough...  i hope

my two biggest rants would include Christmas music(especially the "pop" stuff), and the commercialization.  i don't give a shit about the newest x-box, or other junk being pushed during this time of the year.  i just want to hang out with my brothers and sisters later on, have some beers and some BBQ, and take it easy.  i'm just so fed up with Christmas only being associated with buying shit these days.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Garrr.....all I want for Christmas is some peace and quiet.  2005 has been a year from hell.  What I got was, my mother-in-law broke her leg and instead of going to the rehab hospital where her doctors wanted to send her, she's sleeping in my living room smoking cigarettes and stinking up my house...and my pain-in-the-ass sister in law and her brood of brats are coming over to tear up my already fucked up house and destroy what little peace I might have had.

The holidays...the unwanted family magnet.

I think this will be my last christmas where I put up with this.  I'm gonna be spending the next few christmas holidays alone.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You are here @ ARFCOM.  Odss are that you have an AR in some sort of configuration that actually works.  AND you are here bitching about a MinL smoking in YOUR house.  A stupid goddamn MinL that won't take proper medical advice at that.

da-da-damn,  your wife must have a snapper or she can beat your ass.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:52:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The holidays...the unwanted family magnet.

I think this will be my last christmas where I put up with this.  I'm gonna be spending the next few christmas holidays alone.

Fuckin' A...except I'm going to modify that statement to read "with my friends, instead of my fuckin' family."  

I really need to get on the stick and get that fucking vasectomy scheduled before this shit accidentally happens to me.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are here @ ARFCOM.  Odss are that you have an AR in some sort of configuration that actually works.  AND you are here bitching about a MinL smoking in YOUR house.  A stupid goddamn MinL that won't take proper medical advice at that.

da-da-damn,  your wife must have a snapper or she can beat your ass.  

My wife has a snapper, actually...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:53:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I say group shoot and Chinese food next Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, huh?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:58:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Next year buy yourself a plane ticket to the Caribbean for Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I get to go over to the girlfriends families christmas and hear the nieces say" is that all ya got me"....im fed up
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I say group shoot and Chinese food next Christmas!

Best idea yet.. "FA RA RA RA RA, RA RA RA RA"
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:17:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Time for some nog with your 'ol pal Captain Morgan.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Luckily I've gotten my family trained to the fact that I don't like to be around anybody.

All I have to deal with is the wife and kids in the other room "fighting" over who has the best present
I'll be glad when this crap is over for another year.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Time for some nog with your 'ol pal Captain Morgan.

That's a fine idea.  I think I have some Black Seal, actually.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Luckily I've gotten my family trained to the fact that I don't like to be around anybody.

All I have to deal with is the wife and kids in the other room "fighting" over who has the best present
I'll be glad when this crap is over for another year.

They're opening presents now and making an ungodly racket...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#17]
I've already started on The Bushmills, Baileys, and coffee, and we aren't "celebrating" Christmas til the 31st!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I've already started on The Bushmills, Baileys, and coffee, and we aren't "celebrating" Christmas til the 31st!

Ooooo...I have some Bushmills, I think...brb...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Crown Royal.
"It's never too early to start"

Maker's Mark
"Cause fuck you, that's why!"

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah...got a tot of Bushmills added to my coffee...let's see if this helps...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Crown Royal.
"It's never too early to start"

Maker's Mark
"Cause fuck you, that's why!"

What's that second quote from?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Mine. To my brother-in-law yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yeah...got a tot of Bushmills added to my coffee...let's see if this helps...

If it doesn't, after several more, you'll be asleep and it won't matter anyway!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Oh, did I mention NO PUSSY with the MiL in the house?  She told me this morning that she was planning on staying only another 10 days or so then moving to my SiL's house...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Oh, did I mention NO PUSSY with the MiL in the house?  She told me this morning that she was planning on staying only another 10 days or so then moving to my SiL's house...

ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT, THE MiL HAS TO GO!!!!!  PAY THE SiL TO TAKE HER EARLY, DRUG HER,    DO SOMETHING!!!  For the love of God, I never could understand why visitors equals no sex?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT, THE MiL HAS TO GO!!!!!  PAY THE SiL TO TAKE HER EARLY, DRUG HER,    DO SOMETHING!!!  For the love of God, I never could understand why visitors equals no sex?

Oh, I didn't say no SEX, just no pussy...I figure one good encounter with me and Janine in the living room and everyone will WANT to leave
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Well whaddya know...life is better with a little Bushmills.  Thanks, T-dawg!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#29]
They're still here...this is like having my balls sandpapered.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
They're still here...this is like having my balls sandpapered.

Drink more and smile a lot!  It really does work!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I am really sorry, but you are a pussy.

Tell your MIL, "NO smoking in the house".  If she doesn't like it, fine--she can leave.

Oh, and about the sex...Dude, grow some balls and tell your wife that isn't acceptable.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I am really sorry, but you are a pussy.

Tell your MIL, "NO smoking in the house".  If she doesn't like it, fine--she can leave.

Oh, and about the sex...Dude, grow some balls and tell your wife that isn't acceptable.

Bwahahaha... It's cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top