Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2016 9:28:55 PM EST

If no one has heard their Christmas albums, I highly recommend them.

They are already incredible artists, but their renditions of some of the older Christmas songs will take your freaking breath away.

Celtic Woman - A Christmas Celebration

Celtic Woman - Home for Christmas

Merry Christmas
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:41:22 PM EST
I'd let that violin player "fiddle" with me...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:49:53 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By yagotme:
I'd let that violin player "fiddle" with me...
View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:53:49 PM EST
Donated money to PBS and got a couple of tickets to see them perform live around Christmas few years ago. Superb voices and the whole instrumental group was top notch.

This was before I was more involved politically, and found out NPR/PBS was spewing left garbage, so I stopped donating. Just received an email couple weeks ago about the Celtic woman performance again from them, went straight into the trash.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:58:54 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By v6pwr:
Donated money to PBS and got a couple of tickets to see them perform live around Christmas few years ago. Superb voices and the whole instrumental group was top notch.

This was before I was more involved politically, and found out NPR/PBS was spewing left garbage, so I stopped donating. Just received an email couple weeks ago about the Celtic woman performance again from them, went straight into the trash.
View Quote

So wait, can you see any of their shows in the States without sending money to PBS/NPR?
Top Top