Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:35:23 AM EDT

Listening to Rock on some washed up has-been radio show this morning and he says "Bin Laden kills 3,000 Americans and he's the devil - and George Bush kills 1,000 Americans --- and he's a hero?"

What an ass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#1]
You still pay attition to these assbags?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Chris Rock=PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Bush kills 1,000 Americans

Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#4]
The reason Rock has that voice of his is because he's taken it up the ass so many times that it’s damaged his vocal cords.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
We did not reach the 1,000 mark recently.  THAT number was reached and surpassed 3 years ago on Sept. 11th.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#6]
he is afraid that if kerry dont win he will lose his gov,t food & welfare.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#7]
This guy is an idiot.
Bush is the Commander and Chief of the USA Military. He's already said that send our troops into Afghanistan and Iraq was the toughest decision he ever had to make.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This guy is an idiot.
Bush is the Commander and Chief of the USA Military. He's already said that send our troops into Afghanistan and Iraq was the toughest decision he ever had to make.

Exactly, and even if it wasn't, at least he made a decision. Kerry still hasn't stated what he's planning to do other than "rebuild old alliances", whatever that means....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#9]
FDR killed 400,000, the biggest Mass Murder in US history...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#10]

he is afraid that if kerry dont win he will lose his gov,t food & welfare.

Yeah, and then he'll have to support his 400lb mama and his 19 other brothers and sisters none of which have the same daddy. That'll cost him a few bucks, since he's the one that made it in the family.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Brain fart, was thinking Kid Rock
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

How right you are coondog.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How right you are coondog.

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Want to talk about death asshole, lets tally up all the national DUI fatalities, drug/gang homicides
(lots of black on black killin' there) in the last 12 months and that will be way over 1K. How come
you don't bitch about that joke man  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#15]
first off, i love guns. plain and simple.  but bush has gotta go. if the only reason you want him in is because of his stance on guns, you need to grow the fuck up and look at the bigger picture. chris rock was making a joke on stern's show. yeah yeah i know stern sucks. whatever! i bet you all loved him after 9/11 when he thought bush was the best thing for america. you guys all want your freedom to bear arms but bush is trying to do away with freedom of speech. guess you are all oblivious to that. one ammendment is equally as important as the next. like i said, i love guns but i also like the idea of being able to listen to what i want to listen to and beingable to turn off what i dont want to listen to. fair enough? i also want the right to own an AK or AR if i want to.how come i can be trusted to own a rifle but not trusted to change the station? pretty fucked up!  Kerry may be far from the best man for the job, HOWEVER, bush has proven he CAN'T  do the job. i am up for giving any one else the job. lord knows they cant do any worse. in closing.....
BUSH = LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!

-jay
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Subject: Time to Review, Think and Remember........

A little political review---time to think &  remember!!

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which  killed six and injured 1,000;
President  Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and
punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel;
Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and
injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible
would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured
5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors;
Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and
Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did Bush do?

Al-Quaeda would have a tough time pulling off an armed robbery of the "stop-n-rob" in outer Uzbekistan right now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

+1   He's a TFL (Total F'n Loser)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#18]

IDIOT
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
... mind numbing rant clipped...

i am up for giving any one else the job. lord knows they cant do any worse. in closing.....
.... intelectial remark clipped...

-jay

More unmitigated disasters have started off with that statement.  That is the most childish reason I hear when discussing the elections. Kerry has provided us NOTHING to vote for him on.  All I hear from him is that anything Bush has done is wrong, but I hear nothing about HOW he's going to do anything  better.

Take your own advise and grow up.  I don't agree with Bush on a lot but I agree with Kerry on nothing!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#21]
tizzun
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#22]
i almost went off the side of the road when i heard that FU**in id10t
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
first off, i love guns. plain and simple.  but bush has gotta go. if the only reason you want him in is because of his stance on guns, you need to grow the fuck up and look at the bigger picture. chris rock was making a joke on stern's show. yeah yeah i know stern sucks. whatever! i bet you all loved him after 9/11 when he thought bush was the best thing for america. you guys all want your freedom to bear arms but bush is trying to do away with freedom of speech. guess you are all oblivious to that. one ammendment is equally as important as the next. like i said, i love guns but i also like the idea of being able to listen to what i want to listen to and beingable to turn off what i dont want to listen to. fair enough? i also want the right to own an AK or AR if i want to.how come i can be trusted to own a rifle but not trusted to change the station? pretty fucked up!  Kerry may be far from the best man for the job, HOWEVER, bush has proven he CAN'T  do the job. i am up for giving any one else the job. lord knows they cant do any worse. in closing.....

-jay

It sounds like you've got issues dude.  You will never find the perfect politician.  I am an athiest in favor of secularisim, and I am going to gladly vote for the most religious President since electricity was mass produced.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I asked this girl at school with a Kerry/Edwards pin on her bag who she was going to vote for and she said "well... NOT BUSH!!"  

You know what the funny thing is about half the Demoncrats out there?  They are ASHAMED to tell you they're going to vote for Kerry!

on an interesting side note, yesterday while driving south on IH-37 to Corpus I saw a sign in a farmer's feild with a pic of a swiftboat which said "Salute to Hanoi John Kerry"

Today that sign was gone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#27]
I dont have issues and i dont feel i need to grow up. i realize there is no such thing as a perfect president. i do however feel bush was given his chance and did nothing. i am not saying kerry is better, i am saying bush cant do the job. he had his chance. i will not support a candidate based on the fact that he supports guns. my opinion is he, like all politicians, has lied about a ton of things. and this anti-vietnam kerry bashing is crazy. the man volunteered to go over, while bush ran like a coward. now he sends others off to die for stuff his dad failed at doing. i am sorry i cannot get behind a man like that. not for all the AUGs in the world. i just feel he had his chance and dropped the ball. i really could care less who steps up now. i am not for kerry, i am just anti-bush. anyone who in the day and age with all the problems going on does a witchhunt against anabolic steroids really has to get their priorities straight. guess he doesnt want us to be big and strong when he sends us off to fight his battles. and when we goe, lets hope no one gets hurt or loses any body parts cause we wont have any help from stemcell research, will we? it is much better to throw out the unused eggs than to use them for good. what a jerkoff! he says it is against god to conduct that research. i have a pickle jar on my mantle right now with what should be my 10 year old child in it. i will donate that if it would help someone walk again or grow someone a kidney. and as to my earlier post with the "intellectual remark" in it, no one thought it was wrong in an earlier post about chris rock. or how about the 19 kids with different fathers or the welfare comments. i have been on this board for a few years now, mostly just lurking and learning. some members are great and really informative and knowledgeable. but most of you are those overweight, racist, redneck, hillbilly, hee-haw watching, smelly, BDU-wearing, storytelling jerkoffs seen at every gunshow with nothing better to do than brag about your gun collections and tell your made up stories because there is nothing more impressive about your lonely lives.  what else would you possible do except spend time alone at the range or time alone at your moniter? i am sorry to the first type of members for both my rant and the 2nd type. yopu know who you are. flame away, you got nothing better to do.
-jay  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I dont have issues and i dont feel i need to grow up. i realize there is no such thing as a perfect president. i do however feel bush was given his chance and did nothing. i am not saying kerry is better, i am saying bush cant do the job. he had his chance. i will not support a candidate based on the fact that he supports guns. my opinion is he, like all politicians, has lied about a ton of things. and this anti-vietnam kerry bashing is crazy. the man volunteered to go over, while bush ran like a coward. now he sends others off to die for stuff his dad failed at doing. i am sorry i cannot get behind a man like that. not for all the AUGs in the world. i just feel he had his chance and dropped the ball. i really could care less who steps up now. i am not for kerry, i am just anti-bush. anyone who in the day and age with all the problems going on does a witchhunt against anabolic steroids really has to get their priorities straight. guess he doesnt want us to be big and strong when he sends us off to fight his battles. and when we goe, lets hope no one gets hurt or loses any body parts cause we wont have any help from stemcell research, will we? it is much better to throw out the unused eggs than to use them for good. what a jerkoff! he says it is against god to conduct that research. i have a pickle jar on my mantle right now with what should be my 10 year old child in it. i will donate that if it would help someone walk again or grow someone a kidney. and as to my earlier post with the "intellectual remark" in it, no one thought it was wrong in an earlier post about chris rock. or how about the 19 kids with different fathers or the welfare comments. i have been on this board for a few years now, mostly just lurking and learning. some members are great and really informative and knowledgeable. but most of you are those overweight, racist, redneck, hillbilly, hee-haw watching, smelly, BDU-wearing, storytelling jerkoffs seen at every gunshow with nothing better to do than brag about your gun collections and tell your made up stories because there is nothing more impressive about your lonely lives.  what else would you possible do except spend time alone at the range or time alone at your moniter? i am sorry to the first type of members for both my rant and the 2nd type. yopu know who you are. flame away, you got nothing better to do.
-jay  

Welcome to the site (noticing a rather low post count).  Your stay should be interesting.  By the way, while you deride those on this site, I hope you will take a minute to reflect that you are still able to post here, unlike someone on DUh who posted something similar about Kerry would have been.  Watch the personal attacks on the members here, and you'll be welcome here.

Oh, one other thing.  In my opinion, you are expressing exactly what is wrong with this election.  But, I guess we'll see on Nov 3rd after all the results are in....

Woody
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

...anyone but Bush...Bush lied, people died...war for oil...

...but I'm not a DU troll...

I thought that these posts would
go away once school started back
up. Sigh.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
-jay  

You made it to 122 posts before ing DUh BS!!  Congratulations and please except our IP block as a prize!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I dont have issues and i dont feel i need to grow up.  ... <SNIP>
-jay  

When you write a sentence like this and follow it up with a rambling diatribe of pure BS not worth quoting, you need to realize yes, you do have issues, and yes, you do need to grow up.  Do yourself a favor and get a clue.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey, what's wrong with Hee-haw?!?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Pandering to the Black Muslims in his fanbase...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
and this anti-vietnam kerry bashing is crazy.

There's nothing crazy about showing Kerry admitting to committing treason:

TREASON: Hanoi-John Conspired With Viet Cong And North Vietnamese 1971

Quoted:
most of you are those overweight, racist, redneck, hillbilly, hee-haw watching, smelly, BDU-wearing, storytelling jerkoffs seen at every gunshow with nothing better to do than brag about your gun collections and tell your made up stories because there is nothing more impressive about your lonely lives. what else would you possible do except spend time alone at the range or time alone at your moniter?

I'm sorry - I guess we never met. I've been to most of the Arizona AR15.com shoots and parties where there were many many dozens of regular AR15.com members there and.... I don't think I ever remember YOU being there. Hmmm....

As far as this site - it's the largest firearms-related site on the entire Internet. Members include a wide range of professionals - lawyers, doctors, engineers, businessmen, investors, professors as well mothers, college kids, mechanics, laborers and even actively-deployed military personel right now stationed in the crosshairs of terrorists' fire in Iraq and Afghanistan protecting your freedom to insult them even as we speak. We represent every class across the entire socioeconomic spectrum - YOU on the other hand would have no way of knowing this since you obviously spend very little time here.

In fact, I get the clear impression that you hang around with the wrong crowd who'd NEVER understand much about the responsibility of firearm ownership - that you probably don't even own many military-style firearms (as folks like Jefferson and Henry admonished you should) and that you probably get your miniscule "knowledge" of typical gun-owners from coffee-house mooks or militant butches who spend their parent's savings taking useless classes at leftist-dominated schools avoiding any semblence of a real life except the one broadcast after TRL.

OR... you're just a disgruntled, low-skilled worker in a dead-end job with no possibility for real advancement because of your limited education and stunted ambition and you'd rather blame everyone else who's ever succeeded including and ESPECIALLY George W. Bush because you don't have the skills or ability to succeed as a responsible, indepedent adult without your Nanny-Gov't coming to rescue you from your constant failings and irresponsible decisions.

So in your little ignorant rant against all us "gun-owners", you betray your own shallow, uninformed mind and your own petty, immature naivete.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
-jay  

Guess what kid, it is you who is the lying piece of shit and, even worse, you have no clue.

I am a vet and I condemn kerry for his treasonous actions when he came home.

You defend kerry in this post and yet claim to be not a kerry voter.  You are a liar.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#38]
He's just a fucking ------ that goes along with the rest of the dems.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Chris Rock is a fucking typical Hollywierd liberal. This is just more propaganda being spewed by the Skerry supporters.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

-jay

WTF?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#41]
The only reason Chris Rock is saying this crap is to put himself back in the limelight.
Where's he been the last couple of years? He's out of the loop now and he needs some free publicity. Just another whiney hollywood A-hole trying to get some ink by jumping on the Bush-bashing bandwagon. Fuck him and all the rest of those yo-yos. If the public stopped going to see their movies or buying their albums maybe they would keep their F'n mouths shut about issues they obviously know nothing about.

Just my opinion........
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
-jay  

DU sleeper
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

-jay

Sorry, don't mean to be personal or insulting, but you sound like a raving lunatic.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I dont have issues

Oooooh yes you do.  Denial is the first sign of it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Chris Rock is a commie POS.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#46]
You seem to think that it is not possible that some of us have looked carefully at both candidates and come to the conclusion that President Bush is preferable. I myself am a Democrat and had a rather high opinion of Senator Kerry before the campaign, though I disagreed with some of his politics. I am also somewhat liberal. However, I believe that Mr. Bush is a good man, that he does things because he feels that they are right, I believe that he is decisive and honorable. Being somewhat more liberal than most here I disagree with some of his policies. On the other hand, Senator Kerry has too many issues - not about what he did in Vietnam, where I believe he proved his physical bravery - but in his long Senate career. In any case, a poorly written, bombastic rant replete with insults and stereotypes is not the way to convince people that your ideas are worth listening too. At the most it will merely inspire counterattacks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
-jay  

jay.

Welcome to the board. I've noticed that you seem to have some difficulty finding the CAPS key on your keyboard. It's usually found on the left hand side, above the shift key, and below the tab. It works really, really well for conveying coherent thought. Try it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

-jay

i am up for giving any one else the job. lord knows they cant do any worse.

Lets try Mumar Kadafi.  That sound ok to you apollojay?  You liberal asshat 13 year old types need to move back over to DU.  Move out, get a job, pay some taxes and then you can come back and play with the big kids.  Until then, study your multiplication tables, but stop wasting our time.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:37:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Chris Rock is funny as hell (1996 HBO Standup "Bring The Pain" - funniest I've ever seen).

BUT,
He shouldn't believe everyone's anyone's interested in hearing this type of idiotic ranting.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top