Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:11:38 PM EDT
LMAO..now DU is losing their minds over this comment about Michael Moore today.

Chrissy Matthews
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]

I'd be curious to see Osama Joe Biden's response to that question.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Bin Laden also recommended Americans read a book called Rogue Nation by a leftist critic of America, too.  The Left and radical Islam are allies in hating America and defeating it in war, no doubt about it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
bin laden probably feels offended
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
On a sidenote, an enlightened liberal mind in my philosophy class put Michael Moore and Socrates on the same level.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On a sidenote, an enlightened liberal mind in my philosophy class put Michael Moore and Socrates on the same level.

Well at least some liberals see the irony of Bin Laden using the same phrase words and attacks against the administration as the moonbat crowd. Liberals = Terrorist....no kidding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top