Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2002 7:57:24 PM EDT
I just washed my wifes favorite shirt[white] and accidently left one of my RED shirts in the washer.It must of been stuck up around the rim.I did a visual and hand check but didnt see or feel anything.What I need are quick and merciful.My wife already knows slow and painful.

I do the kids and my wash all the time,never the wifes.Im not allowed.she thinks I might mess something up.Its been so hot I was bored and looking for something to do inside.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Choices:

1) Put it back in the hamper! Let her wash it and think SHE did it! Deny Everything!

2) Hide it...try to find another one exactly like it if possible.

3) Throw it away! If she's as organized as my wife she won't be looking for it for a few weeks. My Wife has so much clothes It's ridiculous! When she does start looking for it play dumb!

4) Buy her flowers, candy, stuffed animal whatever...Get in her a really good mood then tell her the truth.

5) Hang it up if possible and put it in the closet. When she discovers it deny everything!

[:D]

This has never happened to me before...[whacko]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
There might be a solution to your problem.  A recent ex-girlfriend told me about something called Dye Magnet that could get the red out.  I think she said you could pick it up at Target.  I can't tell you if it actually works and I'm sure as hell not going to call the ex to inquire about it's reliability.
If it doesn't, I'd opt for the hide it back in the hamper and let the wife think she did it solution.  Good luck and feel free to include me in the weapons section of your Will if things don't go well!  [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, she already has your testicles so she can't hurt you there[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#6]
You are dead.  I would get on the net and find another one of those shirts!  Find one fast and fedex it.  ohhh and maybe a dozen roses will help, if not they will look good on your grave.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, she already has your testicles so she can't hurt you there[;)]

Sgtar15
View Quote

[homer]DOH![/homer]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Keep the shirt hidden, wait until she does a load of wash that has something red in it, sneak it in to the washing machine. Mission accomplished!

[}:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Bury it with a shovel...then bury the shovel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Keep the shirt hidden, wait until she does a load of wash that has something red in it, sneak it in to the washing machine. Mission accomplished!

[}:D]
View Quote

If my wife did that she would say she did it on purpose to make pink clothes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top