Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:02 PM EDT
www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDefenseMinisterTalksWarAgainstUS.html

Hmmmm...... Article and full text of speech at above link. This is the summary from the article..........................

Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, gave the following speech to his military leadership. What you are about to read is a VERBATIM translation of the actual speech; the original Chinese language text is also included below for verification! This is not a news story about the speech, but rather the actual text of the speech itself! Defense Minster Chi Haotian

In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to accommodate future Chinese needs. He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

His chilling remarks boast of a recent survey of the Chinese public wherein upwards of eighty percent (80%) were willing to "shoot and kill women, children and prisoners of war" as part of such an effort.

More frightening was his admission of an ongoing deliberate deception of the U.S., with China portraying itself as a peaceful business partner, while actually planning to kill "one or two hundred million Americans."

He also notes that thanks to trade, income from Chinese exports is providing the financing needed to vastly expand Chinese military might in preparation for an attack upon the U.S. which he seems to indicate will occur within "five to ten years."

The speech is extremely lengthy, but I have emphasized the relevant parts in bold, below. References to directly attacking the United States are highlighted in RED BOLD below. Segments in red bold with underlining are extremely serious for the U.S. .

If ever a nation needed to prepare for a true life and death struggle, clearly it is the U.S. As evidenced by this speech, China's leadership is already planning to kill us and take our land.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:50 PM EDT
DUPE
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:07:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:08:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:09:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:13:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By vito113:
Fuck!!!!

I duped my own DUPE!

Andy

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:22:16 PM EDT
Duppeeeeee
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:44:28 PM EDT
<yawn>
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:55:31 PM EDT
There's one part to this equation the hoax writer or the chinese are forgetting.
The fact is if they ever unleashed a virus or attacked us we would annihilate their entire population by a massive Nuclear strike.
We have more than enough sub launched ICBM's to take them off the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:58:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jrzy:
There's one part to this equation the hoax writer or the chinese are forgetting.
The fact is if they ever unleashed a virus or attacked us we would annihilate their entire population by a massive Nuclear strike.
We have more than enough sub launched ICBM's to take them off the face of the earth.

You really believe that?
I don't.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 6:06:52 PM EDT by jrzy]

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:

Originally Posted By jrzy:

You really believe that?
I don't.

You don't believe we have the nukes on our subs or you don't believe we would act on a direct attack, (virile or any other attack)?

By the way there are others such as I who were in the Navy and who can attest to what we can and can not do.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:11:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 6:11:48 PM EDT by tc6969]
You bring up search, you type in plans,or war, or chinese. Its not hard! DUPE http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=381414
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:12:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 6:12:47 PM EDT by tc6969]
You bring up search, you type in plans,or war, or chinese. Its not hard! DUPE http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=381414
Top Top