Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/11/2011 4:54:52 PM EDT

China: Businesses Sell Aborted Babies as Stamina Booster Pills

by Thomas Peters | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 8/11/11 10:15 AM

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/08/11/china-businesses-sell-aborted-babies-as-stamina-booster-pills/

A South Korean SBS TV documentary team accuses Chinese pharmaceutical companies of selling dead baby pills as stamina boosters.

Chinese hospitals and abortion clinics that are connected to the  
business immediately notify pharmaceutical companies when a baby dies,  
mostly because of a still birth or an abortion.

The companies purchase the baby corpses  and store them in some
family’s refrigerator to avoid suspicion. The  next step in this highly
secretive process is putting the corpses in a  medical drying microwave
and grinding them into pills. The ground baby  powder is then put in a
capsule, ready to be sold as a stamina enhancer,  according to the SBS
team.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They got some weirdo customs over yander.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy hell, the Chinese will eat/swallow anything that they think helps their pud out.  Tiger bones, shark fins, bear gall bladder, aborted babies.  Sick ass people.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It'll make your sticker peck out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
There is no end to what the Chinese will do.   Some among them are truly some fucked up units.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]
They have some outdated beliefs and obvious bogus medicine, but on the other hand, my friend married a traditional Chinese woman, and when one of them is sick she'll get oddball god knows what from a Chinese pharmacy, and despite being a caucasian skeptic raised on US medicine, he's surprised how frequently it will wipe out his or her ailment.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Group buy?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Oddly believable and unshocking.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, at least their bears don't commit infanticide and sui... er, never mind.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Here in the US, we cut off the end of babies' penises and grind them up to use in skin cream.

We are no different.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Does it work?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They have some outdated beliefs and obvious bogus medicine, but on the other hand, my friend married a traditional Chinese woman, and when one of them is sick she'll get oddball god knows what from a Chinese pharmacy, and despite being a caucasian skeptic raised on US medicine, he's surprised how frequently it will wipe out his or her ailment.

I have no problem (and even seek alternatives to conventional medicine myself) with "traditional" medicines, but when it starts to involve dead babies or endangered animal parts (or even animal abuse in pursuit of said "medicine"), I say fuck that.  

If there is some rare herb or something that you can go and pick and it helps, that's great.

If you have to dehydrate aborted babies and crush them up into powder, that's fucked.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Here in the US, we cut off the end of babies' penises and grind them up to use in skin cream.

We are no different.

The fuck are you talking about?

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Let's all hope nobody photoshops this...

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#14]
It is indeed amazing,

Just last week I had a long conversation about procuring tiger bones with a close family friend that lives in XXXXXX.  

I can remember when I was in Taiwan 20 years ago for business and got sick (Strep throat?).  I went to the local pharmacy and asked for penicillin, I had to fend off the offers of tiger penis, monkey nuts and some other shit before I got some real drugs.  The trip to Hong Kong 2 days later was a real joy ride, but I ended up with Keflex and got better a lot faster before I left Asia on that particular run.  Now when I go over, I take a literal pharmacy with me just in case.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It is indeed amazing,

Just last week I had a long conversation about procuring tiger bones with a close family friend that lives in XXXXXX.  

I can remember when I was in Taiwan 20 years ago for business and got sick (Strep throat?).  I went to the local pharmacy and asked for penicillin, I had to fend off the offers of tiger penis, monkey nuts and some other shit before I got some real drugs.  The trip to Hong Kong 2 days later was a real joy ride, but I ended up with Keflex and got better a lot faster before I left Asia on that particular run.  Now when I go over, I take a literal pharmacy with me just in case.

Were they prescribing Tiger Penis p.o. or p.r.?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I read some outlandish things about China, but they often strike me as propaganda for shock value.

Sort of like the shit PETA has been known to put out there.

Ok so some S. Koreans make the accusation... where's the proof of such?
There are weird people all over the planet, nothing would surprise me, but I like credible evidence.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What do you think happens to circumcised foreskin? It gets sold to pharmaceutical companies to make skin cream.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

Ah, come on.  Like you don't have a bottle of foreskin lotion in the cabinet.  I mean, who doesn't? It's as American as apple pie.  

My wife, she prefers "Just the Tip" brand, but I've always been a "For-Skin for Men" kind of guy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We are no different.

Yours is a remarkably stupid post.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#21]
According to some people in the thread about the bear, we're not supposed criticize other cultures for their behavior since that's all they've ever known and who are we to comment on another culture's beliefs?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

Ah, come on.  Like you don't have a bottle of foreskin lotion in the cabinet.  I mean, who doesn't? It's as American as apple pie.  

My wife, she prefers "Just the Tip" brand, but I've always been a "For-Skin for Men" kind of guy.

LOL. I'm not saying most americans USE the damn stuff (in fact I think it's more popular overseas), but most chinese people probably don't eat fetuses either.

A friend of mine in the medical industry (pediatric surgeon) has worked and consulted at more than a few hospitals, and he says he has never been to an american hospital that doesn't sell most or all of the foreskins they collect to skin care companies.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What do you think happens to circumcised foreskin? It gets sold to pharmaceutical companies to make skin cream.

I would LOVE to see the frightful disaster of a source for that info.  I know you can post it, because insane shit like that is only available on the internet.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There is no end to what the Chinese will do.   Some among them are truly some fucked up units.

It's time to treat the Chinese like we treated the Soviets..Evil Empire
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is indeed amazing,

Were they prescribing Tiger Penis p.o. or p.r.?

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The ground baby  powder is then put in a capsule, ready to be sold as a stamina enhancer,  according to the SBS team.

Well, we can't quite point the finger at them since we do the same thing here.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

LOL. I'm not saying most americans USE the damn stuff (in fact I think it's more popular overseas), but most chinese people probably don't eat fetuses either.

A friend of mine in the medical industry (pediatric surgeon) has worked and consulted at more than a few hospitals, and he says he has never been to an american hospital that doesn't sell most or all of the foreskins they collect to skin care companies.

My (Pediatrician) wife is PISSED I just woke her up to ask if that is true.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, good luck with that.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What did she say?  

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

I would LOVE to see the frightful disaster of a source for that info.  I know you can post it, because insane shit like that is only available on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

The growth factors in products like this are taken from foreskins.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, good luck with that.

It will never happen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What did she say?  

Allow me to quote:

"Get the fuck out of here you retard."

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What did she say?  

Allow me to quote:

Not a no.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not a no.

I'll push the issue tomorrow.  Pregnant residents who will be on call tomorrow have a short temper.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did she say?  

Allow me to quote:

Did you make an angry cat noise and than slam the door?

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What did she say?  

Allow me to quote:

Not a no.

Fetal material is used to make skin cream as well, especially higher end products that "rejuvenate" the skin.

Daniel
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What did she say?  

Allow me to quote:

Did you make an angry cat noise and than slam the door?

I laughed and cruised back out here to tell GD about my experience, of course.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

We are no different.

What did she say?  

Allow me to quote:

Not a no.

Fetal material is used to make skin cream as well, especially higher end products that "rejuvenate" the skin.

Daniel

I saw a shampoo in a supermarket that advertised being made out of placentas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Lifenews.com, huh? Read any of the "Contributing bloggers?"
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It is a confirmed fact that some sick bastages take the placenta of the child home and eat it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a confirmed fact that some sick bastages take the placenta of the child home and eat it.

WTF
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF

Here is Joel Stein of TIME magazine fame discussing his experience with it.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1908442,00.html
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#43]
How do you make a dead baby float?

A dead baby, two sccops of ice cream and root beer.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a no.

I'll push the issue tomorrow.  Pregnant residents who will be on call tomorrow have a short temper.

But they are crazy for middle of the night surprise copulation. As hard as she's working, you owe it to her to do something nice for her tonight.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

We are no different.

If you can't see the difference there is no helping you.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a no.

But they are crazy for middle of the night surprise copulation. As hard as she's working, you owe it to her to do something nice for her tonight.

I'm a heavy sleeper, but I have no doubt she will rape me in my sleep around 3 AM.  That phase started only a few days ago.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a no.

You should have said something like " I know it can't be that time of month,but you sure are acting like it",then slam the door shut.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a no.

You should have said something like " I know it can't be that time of month,but you sure are acting like it",then slam the door shut.

It would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for me get my nuts to become round again.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mama ain't going to milk well, bond w/ the baby properly, and misses out on a bunch of nutrients if she don't chew the afterbirth.

.....It seems to work for bovines anyhow.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mama ain't going to milk well, bond w/ the baby properly, and misses out on a bunch of nutrients if she don't chew the afterbirth.

.....It seems to work for bovines anyhow.

Awww shucks....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top