Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 1:56:56 PM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49239-2001Jun26.html[/url]

By Steven Mufson
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, June 27, 2001; Page A01

A Chinese man seeking political asylum in the United States says that as a physician in China, he took part in removing corneas and harvesting skin from more than 100 executed prisoners, including one who had not yet died...
View Quote

I for one can't think of a better way for a condemned man/ woman to pay back society for the trouble they have caused.

You do the crime, you pay the price.  And in China, you really do pay.

That's called "paying your debt to society".

China just took it a step further.

Ever see the movie "Body Parts"- Jeff Fahey?
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I see the potential for abuse here. Considering we are talking about China, abuse is certain.

radioman
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#2]
"Parts is parts"...
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I see the potential for abuse here. Considering we are talking about China, abuse is certain.

radioman
View Quote

I see the potential for abuse as well.

I also see that this news story is possibly meant to coincide with Beijing's bid to host the 2008 Olympics.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am TOTALLY for stripping down ALL prisoners that are to be exicuted of their "parts"!
All those on death row should be tested,IE blood type organ condition, eyes ect...

Stip them down so there is nothing left.
Take their blood.
Take their hair(scalp).
Take their eyes.
Take their vocal cords, throat (to help cancer victoms).
Take their skin(for burn victoms).
Take their organs.
take their bone marrow.
Take their bones (for bone banks).
Take the major blood veins (for use in surguries).

This could save SO many people in this country and bring down prices and waiting lists!!!
There should be nothihng left but a bloody hulk when they bury or cremate the executed.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I completely agree with Bishop.
American Society should get some payback from American losers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top