Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 5:21:43 AM EDT
"Child Could Have Faced Eight Years In Juvenile Hall"

[url]http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-150208620020607-130627.html[/url]

I guess it's time for the ATF to turn its watchful eyes to rubber bands and chewing gum. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:57:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, Technically - the home-life is not on trial... But the fact that he whacked some bloke in the peepers with a *wutever* and he's getting a felony? hmmm.... Who do the parents know?

Let's just get rid of all laws regarding cigarettes, beer, voting, DL, yada yada  - because they should alll be tried as adults..

What's Ted Kennedy up to these days? 2 fifths? Love the justice......
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's more

[url]www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/news/local/3419836.htm[/url]

I saw the mom interviewed on O'Reilly and it's her assertion the DA is just trying to get as many felony convictions as possible before the next election. She had some facts to back it up. The DA seems to be trying every case he can as a felony, even though they would normally be tried as misdemeanors. Take it for what it's worth.

One thing's for sure, it's obvious the kids are little terrors. Very arrogant, just like their father. If you ask me, the boys should get a whoopin' and the father should spend time in jail for being a jerk. Oakland Raiders fans, how fitting.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#4]
The acused is not a "child" and the "spitball" did enough damage that the victim required surgery to save his vision.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top