Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Get her drunk!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Within boundaries, DEFINITELY HOT!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the age old answer to this question is not gender specific: Alcohol, lots of Alcohol!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a photo a girl's tat from my weekend trip to Vegas.  I asked to see a tat on the small of her back so she lifted her skirt and push her thong down a bit.  I love Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
If it's a butterfly that looks like it's landing on my nose during certain activities, then yes, a spider or dagger, no :)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
We can't decide without lots of pictures.

This one looks pretty good.

[oops, while paying attention to the area around the tatoo, i failed to notice a nipple showing.]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
It all depends on the chick and the tat.  I've seen otherwise hot chicks make themselves look like shit with too many tats.  OTOH, I've seen chicks get one or two small tats just to spice up their look and it really looks great.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]
To me tatoos make a woman look cheap, like they've been around the block once or twice. Usually tatoos on a woman turn me right off. Just my opinion.

CAPI(opinions are like assholes. everybody's got one)TALIST
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Al,

I agree that tat works well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice as..., er, I mean tat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]Uh-oh![/b]

Someone may have violated Forum Conduct Code rules!

Can anyone guess who it might be?

Two guesses!

All right, everyone check your posts on this thread to see if everything meets the guidelines.

Anyone see anything that should be deleted?

Check again!

Eric The(Nasty)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
A new chick started this week at my work. She's REALLY hot looking, beautiful body,'bout 5-5, real nice butt, and some real sweet looking bolt-ons. She also has both arms sleeved, her back totally covered, and multiple piercings in her face. If she didn't have all those "accessories" she could be a model for Playboy. Must be into pain. AB (and I voted no)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#15]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/JIMBEAM%2Flvtat%2Ejpg[/img]

The girl from Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#16]
AAAAGHHH!! She has a truck for an ass!

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[b]Uh-oh![/b]

Someone may have violated Forum Conduct Code rules!

Can anyone guess who it might be?

Two guesses!

All right, everyone check your posts on this thread to see if everything meets the guidelines.

Anyone see anything that should be deleted?

Check again!

Eric The(Nasty)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

HUN, I believe "brouhaha's" post is well within the guidelines ??
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#19]
In my experience girls with tattoos look cheap because they are cheap.  It matters not what the tattoo is of, they are still cheap.  Do you want to date a girl who sold into a stupid fad that permanently mars her body because all her dipshit friends did it?  Frankly, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who will destroy her skin and potentially risk her health to look cool or sexy.  

Basically a girl with tattoos is either really gullible and stupid (follows the lead of her friends when they jump of a bridge) or is a piece of shit (trailer trash who thinks a butterfly makes her look classy).  I don't dig either type of girl.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The girl from Las Vegas.
View Quote

Wooaa! Thats a big ass. By looking at that ass I'd say she was close to 40? [:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In my experience girls with tattoos look cheap because they are cheap.  It matters not what the tattoo is of, they are still cheap.  Do you want to date a girl who sold into a stupid fad that permanently mars her body because all her dipshit friends did it?  Frankly, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who will destroy her skin and potentially risk her health to look cool or sexy.  

Basically a girl with tattoos is either really gullible and stupid (follows the lead of her friends when they jump of a bridge) or is a piece of shit (trailer trash who thinks a butterfly makes her look classy).  I don't dig either type of girl.
View Quote

I concur Redmanfms[^]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#22]
No she is 24 I saw ID.  Yes her ass does look alittle big but in her defence she had a small waist, red hair, and a cute face.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#23]
How much did the Vegas girl cost you?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Hmmm.
Usually, I'd figure a girl with a small, tasteful tattoo would be 'adventurous'.

A huge or multiple tattoo(s) would indicate to me that she was beyond adventure, and quite probably a "skank".  
I'd wonder what else had gotten into/under her epidermis.
Body piercing makes me want to use a big, powerful magnet near their faces.
Maybe I'm just old fashioned...

I knew a young girl named "Skizzy", young and tattooed.  My brother heard us, uh, making noise once and said, "Yuk!  I heard you makin' that scab moan!" [sex][;D]
"SCABMOAN" became one of our favorite derogatory terms.
It can be one of yours, too! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#25]
One of the techs I work with has 4 count'em 4 tattoos. She is fond of discussing them. Last night she was bitching and moaning because her idiot kid had taken his brand new jeans and mutilated them. She went on and on about how it was such a sign of disrespect towards her that he would just destroy his clothes just to be cool. Didn't he know she had to work to get nice stuff? Thoses were the only jeans he was getting! Her budget didn't allow for more. And on and on. I just kept very quiet sat there and wondered how she could miss the irony when it was as big as a house.  None so blind as those who will not see, I guess.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How about would you encourage a girl you were already involved with who didn't have tats to get one?
View Quote

How about..."Hey honey! You don't look like a total crack whore. If only you had a few tattoos, then you could look like the kind of tasteful woman who starts her conversations with "You wanna do a lil sompin fo two dolla?" Wouldn't that be great? Your friends at church would be so jealous, and you could win lots more court cases by flashing them at the judge." That oughta do it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Tastefully done and in moderation, they are not repulsive, not sure if they are sexy though...
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How much did the Vegas girl cost you?
View Quote

A couple of shots of Jose.  She was parrothead staying at my hotel. I guess I was at the right time at the right place. I have done some things I am not proud of but I haven't overty paid for sex with money, yet.  BTW if I was going to pay for sex she had better look better than that. The girl in the first tat photo would probably work.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Tats and piercings make me vomit.  Nothing screams "I have an STD" more.  Yeah I know it is a stereotype. I don't care.  Trashy females disgust me.  
I'll take a classy lady every time, please.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Did she steal your wallet or contents?
HO HO HO
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#31]
[b]Personally, women with tattoos rank right up there with:[/b]

[img]http://www.euronet.nl/users/rcc/store/gallery/img/ark248.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

MOM!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Tats seem to always indicate lots of piercings. Not very nice.

A small tattoo on the butt, ankle or stomach are fine, but those horrid huge michaelangelo ones on the back of the neck, arms or back are not very nice.

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Not a good thing.
In essence, it says "SLEEZY".
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#36]
I especially hate the ones that are all faded or not very well done.

The worst is when I see a very beautiful girl ruin her flesh with a lot of ink.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The girl from Las Vegas.
View Quote

Wooaa! Thats a big ass. By looking at that ass I'd say she was close to 40? [:)]
View Quote

We have a winner!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Is that a bed I see??!!??[:)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#39]
I only like them if they are females with authtentic jail house tat's of other guys names.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Tatoos, Skin Piercings and Hepatitis: Where you find one, you'll invariably find the others...

BONUS: If you add smoking to the mix, you get a FREE extra-high STD risk factor!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
AAAAGHHH!! She has a truck for an ass!

View Quote

ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#42]
I vote no because most of what I've seen was either gaudy, stupid, or so poorly done you couldn't tell what it was supposed to be.

That said, I have seen a few that were outstanding.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Um...  What Redmanfms Said !
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
How do you eat when you have the dinner plate stuck in your gums.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Depends on how many and where they are.  They look good on some and trashy on others.  Can't say that they turn me off too much since i have a few of my own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top