Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 6:27:05 AM EDT
I watched "Dark Angel" for the first time last night. Is it just me or is the trend of the last few years toward TV chicks kicking around guys twice their size getting a little old? It seems you can't turn the stupid thing on without seeing some poor, defenceless, 225# lean dude getting thrown over the hood of a Buick by some hot little mama. I guess I'm just sheltered from reality cause in my 35 years I haven't witnessed (or experienced) this type brutality from women. Anyone else fed up with Hollywood BS?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#1]
It's all part of the feminization of America.

Take a look at CHARMED.  I like the show, but the only powerful men are demons.  The only good guy on the show is a pacifist wimp, a white lighter (enlighted?)

Women have the power.  Women team up (power of three) and are the world's saviors.  Men tend to be violent and separatist (demons).

But then again, the movies have been portraying white men as evil corporate rapists for years.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:31:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Simple defense would be to grab hold of those two (juicy, tasty, mouth watering) handles and enjoy the ride.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Simple defense would be to grab hold of those two (juicy, tasty, mouth watering) handles and enjoy the ride.
View Quote

hielo, did you ever walk in on your parents? [:D]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:40:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Many times.

Neither of my parents were into the whole "sex is to be hidden thing".  Healthy outlook.

Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:40:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I missed Dark Angel last night.  But I've seen several petite females totally destroy jock egos in my time.  With 13 years in martial arts I've come to realize that some women are totally capable of a lot of this kick butt girl power stuff you see on TV (not the high flying wire acts though).  
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:51:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
femme fatal

Hmmmm, that Jessica Alba can kick my ass anytime she wants. Same goes for Alysa Milano...

[sex]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#8]
There are rules in a karate match, but the outside world is ruled by physics, and when a 105 pound woman is fighting a 215 pounds man, it will be all over with if he gets ahold of her.  Another way it could end quickly is if the man connects on a swing...the first one.

BTW guys- It's not the feminists agenda, it's all the millions of guys who are turned on by this.  I think it's kind of stupid myself.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Nicole Bass. You can thank me for the nightmares tomorrow.

I REALLY hate this grrl power shit. If all these shows had men as the leading role, all the wimps would be screaming, "TESTOSTERONE! This is bad, it makes you violent!". But since it's women doing the "violence", it's alright.

Having said that, I'd dirty sanchez Alba and Buffy, preferably at the same time. [;D]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:02:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Beer_slayer, you don't mind if they have their strap-on plastic with them when they do it?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Heck If they all look as good as Max, I dont really care about content [:D]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Beer_slayer, stop, your killing me.

My wife doesn't need to be paid to do that to me, begged maybe...
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#16]
It's the Hollywood Femi-Nazis and their BS agenda that allows the laws of physics to be violated (115# girl against 225# guy).  

All this side talk reminds me of a book I read once about the waning days of World War II when a female Russian Army unit liberated a POW camp in Manchuria at the end of the war.  Needless to say, American Army officials were skeptical and then humored I'm sure to read a complaint from a released Army prisoner that he had been "raped" by four Soviet females.

Complain???  Shit that is something to brag about in the locker room!  

Now there is the shoe on the other foot for once and the breeding ground for lots of potential fantasies.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Throw out your television. Go to the movies every once in a while to keep up on what the masses are being fed.

It's all about control. Entertainment is the filling of a place in our lives that 100 years ago, was not filled.

Ever wonder why it's called "programming"?

_
FS
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, my wife is 5'6" and about 125 pounds. She has a black belt in both Tae Kwan Do and Hapkido. I have seen her throw MUCH larger men to the ground easily. How she would do in a real street combat situation I don't know but I believe she could control the situation long enough to either disable an attacker or to run away, whatever the case may be.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beer_slayer, you don't mind if they have their strap-on plastic with them when they do it?
View Quote

I usually have to pay extra for that [:)]

[beer]
View Quote

Ewwwww...looks like I'LL be the one having nightmares tonight. LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top