Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2002 6:46:05 PM EDT
[url]http://www.concealcarry.org/operation_ohio.htm[/url]

DALEY SUED APRIL 29, 2002 -                                                READ THE LAW SUIT IN HTML HERE

[url]http://www.concealcarry.org/morleyvdaley.htm[/url]

It's been a long road but Christopher K. Morley with your help and under the legal counsel of Mr. Walter Maksym has filed suit against the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois. The objectives of the suit are:

1. To restore the rights of peaceful law-abiding citizens to both keep and BEAR arms.
2. To overturn the de facto handgun ban in Chicago and restore the people's right to be secure in their homes.

DETAILS:

Filed 2:34pm, April 29, 2002, Case Number: 02CH08462, Judge Aaron Jaffe, Rm. 2405, Cook County Circuit Court, Chancery Division

PRESS CONTACT: 630 660-3935

Funds can be donated as follows:

Check To: Walter Maksym and Associates
Check Memo: Chris Morley Fund

Mailed to:

Concealed Carry, Inc.
PO BOX 4597
OAK BROOK IL 60522-4597

We will be needing funds over the long haul so those who want to wait and see are welcome to do so.

John Birch
President
Concealed Carry, Inc.
PO BOX 4597
OAK BROOK IL 60522-4597
Tel: 630 660-3935 Fax: 815 327-1152
Web: www.concealcarry.org
MOLON LABE - COME AND GET THEM

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
if they take paypal i will be sending funds shortly!

mike
View Quote

They do.  On their Home page, in the bottom left, there is a paypal link.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:41:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#4]
SCR1.
Thanks for the help on Sunday.
I guess I need to up my membership to conceal carry.
Loving it!!
c-rock
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Make sure you have info at the BRC for this.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank God I was starting to worry people were lying down and playing dead. I hope my E-Mail reached the proper people these past weeks. I am low on funds but will try and support the cause next pay check.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#7]
We're hoping to make arrangements for "Conceal Carry.org" to be taking care of the firearms transfers at the BRC, in order to raise much needed funds for what will be a long and bitter fight!

I currently have a call into John Birch's voicemail about this, and am awaiting his return call.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 6:41:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Excellent, will have to send them a few bucks.  Hopefully they can win this.  If so, we need to turn our collective heads toward the other great Illinois atrocity, our registration cards (FOID).
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Concealed Carry is doing a good thing here for all of us with this lawsuit.
Very much worth contributing some of my funds to help the cause.

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#10]
My grandmother witnessed Al Capone during a gun fight waaaaaayyy back when on the streets of Chicago. I find it rather unsettling that after all this time and all the stupid-a$$ laws, that shootouts still occur in the streets there.
Daley has got to go!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top