[soapbox]

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
ANOTHER reason I'm glad to live in the South...[:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Nukem, just wait.  How long do you think it will be before Chief Robert Stewart will want a unit like that for SLED after hearing about Chicago's?  The scum has probably already proposed one to the state legislature.  He recently got away with delaying CCW renewals for three months.z
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Has ANY news reporting agency other than the ISRA released this? Have any LEO's from Chicago confirmed this here? I'm starting to wonder if this information was "leaked" to the ISRA to make them lose credibility or something.

Please let me know if you have any links to info on this that hasn't been generated by the ISRA.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Woo hoo! They are just like the Strikeforce in that t.v. show The Shield!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#7]
three words:

FIRE AT WILL
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:19:31 AM EDT
[#8]
[b]CavVet[/b] wrote: "IF C.A.G.E came a knockin'..."

Bzzzzt. Wrong.

They won't knock.

They won't have a warrant or court order.

You probably won't even be home at the time.

And you certainly won't even have a chance to get a shot off.

If the JBTs are willing and able to do it to each other, what hope is there for us?

And some here were so naive as to ask whether LEOs would disobey orders to confiscate. HA!

[b]EVERYONE'S guns have already been banned, they're just taking their time rounding them up.

One-by-one, slowly-but-surely, incremental gun confiscation is already underway.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:33:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#10]
The people of Chicago dont need guns anyway, they have the fine officers of CAGE to protect them from harm. They are the Authority after all and they know best.

lob
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
True JBT's, CavVet.  [V]
View Quote

Now THIS is the truest definition of JBT's I've ever heard of.

I can't believe what I read in that article. F*ck the CAGE Unit and F*CK Daley. Gestapo Unit more like it....makes me sick to think that asshole Daley was actually elected by popular vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top