Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/15/2006 8:55:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 8:56:34 PM EDT by BangStick1]
What if the lawyer had shot the Vice Pres. by accident?

Do you think he would have been hosed by the body guards?

How about put through the ringer for an assasination attempt?

Would his gun and vehicles have been confiscated under poaching laws because he did not have the hunting stamp?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:00:26 PM EDT
No
No... Accident
No... Nobody was poaching
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:03:56 PM EDT
I would hope not, with the current administration. But with the previous VP, oh man.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:05:41 PM EDT
I'm not sure, but the USSS must hate the hunting trips when it comes to protection.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:06:26 PM EDT
The lawyer would need another lawyer. He'd be f**ked IMHO.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:16:08 PM EDT
This site, as a whole, would have been merciless on him instead of apologetic to his actions as they seem to have been to Cheney.....that I guarantee you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:19:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Max_Mike:
No
No... Accident

ROFL!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! hunting game without a license is illegal. Very few people would be let off with just a warning, especially if the offender shot someone too... wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:19:29 PM EDT
I bet Cheney was wearing some kind of bodyarmor under his clothes. The Secret Service doen't like people getting near the Pres or VP with guns. I was talking with Wane LaPiere one time and he told me the USSS gave them a hard time when they presented Regan with a muzzleloader.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:21:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By theliberating1:

No
No... Accident

ROFL!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! hunting game without a license is illegal. Very few people would be let off with just a warning, especially if the offender shot someone too... wake the fuck up.

Everyone in TX is getting a warning on the new stamp... as usual you are full of crap.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:23:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By otto-nyc:
I'm not sure, but the USSS must hate the hunting trips when it comes to protection.

Two of my friends, both of whom are fishing guides on major Western rivers, have taken Cheney fishing. They both said the security was ridiculous... it doesn't help the fishing when there are SS on jet boats crusing up and down the river. There were also guys in float tubes and a helicopter. I can't imagine what it must be like when he's hunting.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:26:18 PM EDT

No
No... Accident

Everyone in TX is getting a warning on the new stamp... as usual you are full of crap.

correct .

warnings is what EVERYONE is getting ..

had you and I been there doing thesame thing without the $7 lic.. you and I would of gotten the same warning..

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:27:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 9:30:37 PM EDT by theliberating1]

No
No... Accident

full of crap?!?! hahaha... In this part of the country we don't take hunting and fishing violations lightly. But I guess you are talking about Texas, they make their own rules. And the tard VP that can't shoot with a clean back drop and with the proper license single handedly damaged the 2nd more than any anti-gun lib could ever dream of
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:28:07 PM EDT
I would venture to say that it probably isn't much different.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:29:06 PM EDT

The libtards are just besides themselves this is the biggest non story story of the administration.

And I like it!

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:29:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cluster:

No
No... Accident

correct .

warnings is what EVERYONE is getting ..

had you and I been there doing thesame thing without the $7 lic.. you and I would of gotten the same warning..

yup, TPW is just giving warnings as the stamp is a very recent addition to the game laws tax fund
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:31:48 PM EDT

No
No... Accident

full of crap?!?! hahaha... In this part of the country we don't take hunting and fishing violations lightly. But I guess you are talking about Texas, they make their own rules. And the tard VP that can't shoot with a clean back drop and with the proper license single handedly damaged the 2nd more than any anti-gun lib could ever dream of

The funniest thing is that this has your diapers in a wad.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:32:16 PM EDT

No
No... Accident

full of crap?!?! hahaha... In this part of the country we don't take hunting and fishing violations lightly. But I guess you are talking about Texas, tards make their own rules. And the tard VP that can't shoot with a clean back drop and with the proper license single handedly damaged the 2nd more than any anti-gun lib could ever dream of

As usual a 3rd grade response.

Texans are “tards” now huh...

Does your mommy know you are using her computer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:33:49 PM EDT
to answer you original question, I think it would have gone slightly different. Lawyer shoots VP, SS haul off lawyer and put him under a microscope. One question though, if he does accidentally shoot the VP, can Cheney just not press charges or is it out of his hands?

I expect, when this lawyer gets out of the hospital, he will say it was his fault for not communicating with the rest of the hunting party, and Cheney will stick by his mea culpa. And the story will fade off.... much to the libtards dismay
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:40:00 PM EDT
Out of curiosity, could you actually arrest the VP.....say it was on purpose.......I know the "rule of law" but wouldnt Bush just pardon him?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:44:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 9:45:01 PM EDT by cluster]

Originally Posted By HoodyHoo21:
Out of curiosity, could you actually arrest the VP.....say it was on purpose.......I know the "rule of law" but wouldnt Bush just pardon him?

would he not have to be convited first ... then pardoned?

otherwise .. what is there to pardon?

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:49:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cluster:

would he not have to be convited first ... then pardoned?

otherwise .. what is there to pardon?

The President can issue a pardon ahead of time for any crimes related to X... Ford did that with Nixon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 9:59:41 PM EDT
Something similar did happen about ten years ago. Former president Bush was peppered at a skeet range. Took a few pellets in the leg. No one was hosed down or keel hauled over it. It was an accident. That's how it was left.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:03:49 PM EDT

It would be handled by Texas authorities. The president has no authority to grant a pardon in a state legal issue.

Yes a pardon can be given prior to conviction. That's what Ford did for Nixon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:12:44 PM EDT
Hey mabey now the libs will go after our duck and quail hunting guns and not our EBRs, haha yeah right.
Top Top