BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2003 11:30:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet he had an almanac!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#2]
First this station needs to hire an Editor (or at least get a reporter that knows English).

Authorities aren't so sure. One of the documents Krar was found traveling with was this paper with instructions on how to [red]allude[/red] authorities.
View Quote

Second, I'll refrain from making any comments on the alleged crime.  Too many of these things are so trumped up.  "It's the end of the world as we know it" is the first headline.  What they publish 2 months later telling us that all the gear was legal/demilled gets shoved on bottom of page F-44.

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
fake id's too
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
His non-cooperation should also raise the question that maybe, there are no other "conspirators"...sheesh

Could be a real problem, then again, maybe not.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
"I don't believe the government has any direct evidence that says there was a plot or plan to perform any act of terrorism towards the United States," said Tonda Curry, Krar's attorney.

All I know is, that his attorney, Tonda Curry is a grand master IPSC shooter and former Federal Prosecutor from Tyler. She sure knows her way around a course of fire with a .38 super racegun.

Brian
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#6]

hmmm....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top