Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2001 10:43:32 PM EDT
Me and My friend from childhood were working for several months for a magistrate serving warrants for an older constable who was having operations on his ankles and was going to be laid up for a while! well lo and behold the constable we were helping died from complications! We were given his work because we helped him and knew his way of doing things!(aproved by said magistrate!) well he gave us the papers because we knew the system he preffered and thought everything was good! tonight the magistrate calls us in and says "i would like you to meet so and so, me and him have beeen friends for years, and i have had him appointed to take the deceased constables place! He will be going to training in may!(this being in spite of the deceased constables deputy also!) All business will go through him when he is certified!" Basically though giving the magistrate several months of outstanding service he just told me and the constable to go f*** ourselves despite helping him get his papers served for months that other wise would not have been processed! How would you handle this! This was the first magistrate we worked for since we have only been certified for 10 months![BD] I'm not a whining but you would think he would have more loyalty to the people who helped him and the crippled constable! just interested what you would do!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top